FreeLikeTheWind

Dragon Valley's Market: Benediction Vynora (99,5+ skill) services: CoC, WoA, Nim, MS and other

Recommended Posts

Heyo o/

need some stuff again please:

 

awl blade, iron, ~12ql, 98coc - 1,0s
clay shaper, oakenwood, ~24ql, 98coc - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 93woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 93woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 93woa - 1,0s
leather knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 83coc -  0,50s 
needle, iron, ~12ql, 98coc - 1,0s
scissors, iron, ~13ql, 97coc - 1,0s
spindle, cedarwood, ~52ql, 99coc - 1,0s
 

COD to Donutkebab please, cheers o/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Donutkebab said:

Heyo o/

need some stuff again please:

 

awl blade, iron, ~12ql, 98coc - 1,0s
clay shaper, oakenwood, ~24ql, 98coc - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 92woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 93woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 93woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 93woa - 1,0s
leather knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 83coc -  0,50s 
needle, iron, ~12ql, 98coc - 1,0s
scissors, iron, ~13ql, 97coc - 1,0s
spindle, cedarwood, ~52ql, 99coc - 1,0s
 

COD to Donutkebab please, cheers o/

[19:56:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Donutkebab in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought fishingnet from this guy so ready for my very first fishingtrip and I'm so excited!
The delivery was extremely fast and I got a very nice pelt as well from freebielist. Very kindly.
I signed up to forum to show my gratitude!
I will save this post so I can come buy more another day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

long bow, willow ~23ql, 89nim 96coc - 1,6s

Please COD to Khelus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 2:13 PM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

large anvile, iron, ~21ql, 100coc -  2,00s

please send to Euxauc

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Khellus said:

Please COD to Khelus

[08:36:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Khelus in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

2 hours ago, Euzauc said:

please send to Euxauc

[08:36:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Euxauc in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ho,

 

metal brush, iron, ~13ql, 96coc - 1,0s

pickaxe head, steel, ~5ql, 95coc - 1,0s

chisel blade, iron, ~16ql - 97woa 84coc - 1,25s

trowel blade, iron, ~21ql, 98coc - 1,0s

kindling, birchwood, ~91ql, 84coc - 0,50s

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

hammer head, iron, ~22ql, 99coc - 1,0s
lump, iron, ~74ql, 90coc - 1,0s

Just those two thanks!

Send to Sweetserenade Please. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Luigikotletti said:

Hey ho,

 

metal brush, iron, ~13ql, 96coc - 1,0s

pickaxe head, steel, ~5ql, 95coc - 1,0s

chisel blade, iron, ~16ql - 97woa 84coc - 1,25s

trowel blade, iron, ~21ql, 98coc - 1,0s

kindling, birchwood, ~91ql, 84coc - 0,50s

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

[20:56:24] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Luigikotletti in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

5 hours ago, SweetSerenade said:

Just those two thanks!

Send to Sweetserenade Please. :)

[20:55:47] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sweetserenade in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

Can you please COD trowel blade, iron, ~21ql, 98coc - 1,0s to Laurentp? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

trowel blade, iron, ~18ql, 87woa - 0,50s

EDIT: and clay, ~79ql, 81woa - 0,50s

 

COD to Sheriour please!

Edited by Sheriour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Laurentp said:

Hi there!

Can you please COD trowel blade, iron, ~21ql, 98coc - 1,0s to Laurentp? Thanks!

[18:33:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Laurentp in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

2 hours ago, Sheriour said:

Hello!

 

trowel blade, iron, ~18ql, 87woa - 0,50s

EDIT: and clay, ~79ql, 81woa - 0,50s

 

COD to Sheriour please!

[18:34:00] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Sheriour in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rake blade, iron, ~22ql, 102coc - 2,5s

sickle blade, iron, ~14ql, 105coc - 3,25s

horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 103woa - 2,75s
horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 103woa - 2,75s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 104woa - 3,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 105woa - 3,25s

 

please send to Euxauc, thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Euzauc said:

rake blade, iron, ~22ql, 102coc - 2,5s

sickle blade, iron, ~14ql, 105coc - 3,25s

horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 103woa - 2,75s
horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 103woa - 2,75s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 104woa - 3,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~50ql, 105woa - 3,25s

 

please send to Euxauc, thanks!

[08:01:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Euxauc in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Edited by FreeLikeTheWind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there - Can you cod metal brush, iron, ~13ql, 95coc - 1,0s to Laurentp please?

 

Have a great weekend!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ho, 

 

rake blade, iron, ~22ql, 98coc - 1,0s

rope tool, oakenwood, ~24ql, 87coc - 0,50s

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laurentp said:

Hi there - Can you cod metal brush, iron, ~13ql, 95coc - 1,0s to Laurentp please?

 

Have a great weekend!

[17:50:54] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Laurentp in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

1 hour ago, Luigikotletti said:

Hey ho, 

 

rake blade, iron, ~22ql, 98coc - 1,0s

rope tool, oakenwood, ~24ql, 87coc - 0,50s

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

[17:51:57] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Luigikotletti in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ho again,

 

meditation rug, cotton, ~10ql, 91coc - 1,0s

saddles, leather ~61ql, 91woa - 1,5s (Item quality price included) 

horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s

 

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HenryofSkalitz said:

rake blade, iron, ~22ql, 97coc - 1,0s

 

Please CoD to Henryofskalitz

 

Thank you.

[18:57:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Henryofskalitz in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

14 minutes ago, Luigikotletti said:

Hey ho again,

 

meditation rug, cotton, ~10ql, 91coc - 1,0s

saddles, leather ~61ql, 91woa - 1,5s (Item quality price included) 

horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~57ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 91woa - 1,0s
horse shoe, iron, ~52ql, 92woa - 1,0s

 

 

COD to Luigikotletti

Thanks!

[19:03:29] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Luigikotletti in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, FreeLikeTheWind said:

short bow, willow ~68ql 98nim 100coc - 3,2s

Please COD to Khelus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I please get the following? Much love and amazing trader :) Keep up the good work for all of us. Thanks again "Themkin"

butchering knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 104coc -  3,0s
hammer head, iron, ~22ql, 105coc - 3,25s
knife, iron, ~25ql, 105coc - 3,25s
large anvile, iron, ~17ql, 93coc -  1,0s
small anvile, iron, ~23ql, 101coc -  2,25s
two handed sword, iron ~92ql Nim105 LT96 MD CoC95 MS98 - 13,0s
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Khellus said:

Please COD to Khelus

[18:27:57] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Khelus in less than ten minutes.
+4 free bow strings 90+ql )
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

3 hours ago, Themkin said:

Could I please get the following? Much love and amazing trader :) Keep up the good work for all of us. Thanks again "Themkin"

butchering knife blade, iron, ~21ql, 104coc -  3,0s
hammer head, iron, ~22ql, 105coc - 3,25s
knife, iron, ~25ql, 105coc - 3,25s
large anvile, iron, ~17ql, 93coc -  1,0s
small anvile, iron, ~23ql, 101coc -  2,25s
two handed sword, iron ~92ql Nim105 LT96 MD CoC95 MS98 - 13,0s
 

[18:34:29] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Themkin in less than ten minutes.
Done. Thank you. I will be glad to see again 😉🍀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now