Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

UI flicks to wrong place when right clicking

its like there is a lag following the cursor it happens constantly, also selecting things in the world you didn't click on like walls instead of animals and the most annoying of all is clicking the new examine icon and having it do nothing

i went to examine my fat layers and recalled home due to it flicking a few options down, can this get looked into thanks

imagine a game built around right click menus where the right click menus struggle to work haha that'd be funny right

This also happens when you get FPS drops, the game sometimes will not properly register where you were actually meant to drop an item, and will drop it into a container below it

Thanks for reviving this post, genuinely thought I was losing my sanity when I was having issues with the right click options..

"it's anti macro measure", likely not, but who knows really;

just reloads the actions and pushes around the elements, if you have high ping this could be very common and normal;

Since it's game-design to sync event options from right click menu with the server and to populate them on client's end, not the most ideal decision.. but it was taken long ago for whatever reason;

Edited by Finnn
likely it's just the bolded