Sign in to follow this  
jaquari

In search of new owners of my very old horses venerable fat Lightningswift and venerable fat Warsilver (old Brotherland heritage)

Hi there,

I'm looking for new owners of those two horses that I still have Cared:

• venerable fat Lightningswift
  • venerable fat Warsilver

I know that currently someone else own them, so please contact me if you are new owner.

Those two live in Wurm for 7 or even more years and I would like them to live as long as possible, so I am willing to pass the care to the new owner but we have to do it on 24h time range after my un care, as those horses will live only for such sort period of time if no one will take care of them. If you do not want to care for those maybe you will be willing to return it to me, so I could keep the care. It is up to you.

Zrzut-ekranu-2020-10-08-205429.png

If anybody here knows the new owner - please pass him this info

Be good and have fun wurmians

Yours sincerely Jaquari from Brotherland

Edited by jaquari
  • Like 1

Hello Wurmians,

I'm very happy as Lightningswift has returned to me after almost 7 years of my absence in Wurm :) Huge thanks and gratitude to a special person who gave him (her) a happy and secure home for so long 😘

I'm still searching for someone who gave new home to Warsilver. Directions from animals management point to west side of Inner Sea, near Equator. Please msg me if Warsilver is with you.

Yours sincerely Jaquari from Brotherland

• Like 5