Sign in to follow this  
FoxFries

Tidus is looking for villagers!

Village of Tidus - We are recruiting!

Who are we?

We are currently a 40x47 deed located north of sonata around i18. We have a very large farm plot right next to us. We are also part of a growing alliance, we are currently at 8 deeds total. We are all really close in location and treat the alliance more like one huge village, we help each other out when possible so you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your skills by helping members of the alliance and the village! 

Currently I am the only member of the village, so there is plenty of space for you to set up a little homestead! Right now I am working on the central part of the village where most of our trade shops will be located along with the village castle ;) I welcome new players and have plenty of stuff you can help out with so you can grind the skills you need to get basically anything done in the game! 

What do we need?

ANYTHING. Whatever you wanna focus on, come do it. 

What do you get out of it?

You get to join an awesome ACTIVE community that loves helping new players level up and learn the game. You won't have to grind every skill just to survive, focus on what YOU WANT to do. Access to an active discord channel where you can request resources or items made from our alliance members and stay in constant contact with other members of the alliance. 

Reply here, hit me up on discord (Taylor#1081) or message me in game (FoxFries) so we can see if your a good fit! ( please have a good sense of humor, we love to joke around ;) )   

Howdy! I’m the mayor of Markath, west of you, looking to make alliances with other settlements in our area.

good luck!

found a village

Edited by Smwoodburn