Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

There is an error in deed application.

According to UE regulations listed price applies, so I want it for 24,20 copper a month. 😛

Spoiler

I am joking of course. 

gLZEGN6.png

Mmm I posted it in Woodscraps by mistake or it was moved? It should be in Server Bugs. 

Edited by Platyna

1 hour ago, Platyna said:

Mmm I posted it in Woodscraps by mistake or it was moved? It should be in Server Bugs. 

Its not a bug, min tile upkeep cost is around 25 copper but it clearly says the min upkeep is 1 silver a month later on.

29 minutes ago, Badvoc said:

Its not a bug, min tile upkeep cost is around 25 copper but it clearly says the min upkeep is 1 silver a month later on.

It doesn't say anywhere that total upkeep is one silver per month, below it is guard price stated. So, it is IMHO confused  and buggy, a new player may think they will pay 24c. 

Edited by Platyna

without logging on a new character to take a picture of the new deed process ( my characters all have deeds atm ),  it says on the last page before you confirm the cost  that the min is 1 silver.

Its just informing you of the tile cost on that page as you well know, add a guard and its above the Min,  but again you already know this and in game the biggest confusion I have seen with buying deeds is the fact its not explained well that you need 3 months upkeep added at the time of purchase, haven't seen a single person who didn't understand deeds have a min cost of a silver ( as its stated clearly in the deed forms )

6 hours ago, Platyna said:

It doesn't say anywhere that total upkeep is one silver per month, below it is guard price stated. So, it is IMHO confused  and buggy, a new player may think they will pay 24c. 

why would it on that page?  That page is the page for setting the guards and has just told you the cost for the tiles you choose so far with perimeter, not the finished cost, add a guard and it goes above the min and becomes 1 silver 24, dont add a guard and it informs you that the upkeep is 1 silver a month as thats the min amount.