Sign in to follow this  
Carbon

[CLOSED] Server First 5 Speed Horse For Sale

Be the proud owner of the first 5 speed horse for sale on the Northern Freedom Isles!

Start: 22s

Increment: 1s

Sniper: 1hr

No reserve, no private bids

nBRKGxx.png

Edited by Carbon
  • Like 3

Sorry to pop your bubble but we got 6 already. So definitely not the first. 

21 minutes ago, Egard said:

Sorry to pop your bubble but we got 6 already. So definitely not the first. 

I do tend to find that folks who insist on commenting things like this aren't, in fact, sorry.  I suspect you just like trying to prove something?

So, reading comprehension 101:  Be the proud owner of the first 5 speed horse for sale on the Northern Freedom Isles!

So unless you want to link your sale, I'll assume that this is, in fact, the first 5 speed horse for sale.

Edited by Carbon
  • Like 5

I simply think what egoorp is saying is that it can be misleading to people if they are lead to believe 5 speeds are truly that exclusive rn that someone is selling the first to exist based on the title, when in fact multiple big deeds are beginning to pop them out. Thats all. Still a very exclusive item.

The title could be and probably will be misread as the first one to exist being sold rather than the first sale of one as the word sale is never used when demarking what first youre referring to in said title. To use your words, just some "reading comprehension 101" for ya.

Edited by Melros
Fixed some grammar

3 hours ago, Carbon said:

So, reading comprehension 101:  Be the proud owner of the first 5 speed horse for sale on the Northern Freedom Isles!

Like melros said, your title does not convey this in the slightest lmao

Change it to "First Auction for a 5 Speed Horse" or something

Good luck 

• Like 1

There is no way Carbon or anyone could know if a horse was the first 5-speed born on the servers.

Of course she is auctioning this as the first 5-speed horse ON SALE, that is obvious.

Carry on please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CistaCista said:

There is no way Carbon or anyone could know if a horse was the first 5-speed born on the servers.

Of course she is auctioning this as the first 5-speed horse ON SALE, that is obvious.

Carry on please.

Obviously it wasn't so obvious. 

Also its just wrong. Ive seen 5 speeds being sold, be it incredibly rarely, in trade chat over the past 3 days or so.

Carry on please

Edited by Melros

Holy moly can we just use this for bids?

I'm sorry if putting an AUCTION up didn't immediately denote that it was FOR SALE.  My apologies everyone for trying to retain brevity.

I thought it was obvious, others thought it was obvious, some did not.  Those want to make a fuss so whatever, I'll mark it as FOR SALE in the title as well so everyone understands.  I hope this clears up the so obvious confusion and everyone can get back to the auction since this is the auction forum.

If anyone else wants to weigh in, please just send it in a PM.  If you want to discuss it at length with multiple people, there's a whole forum to do that elsewhere.

• Like 5

Sale reached privately due the fuster cluck that this turned in to in an auction forum.