Sign in to follow this  
MistressoPortals

Found Adolescent Male Horse

No owner listed. If you think it might be yours, send a message to MistressoPortals with the details of the horse you are missing such as color, name, heritage, etc. If it matches, also include your deed and I will return him to you.

it seems that one has no name? then it is a wild one and you can keep it for yourself!

It has a name. I'm just not giving it out because I don't want someone it doesn't belong to claiming it.

sometimes the owner kicks named horses out because of bad traits. so, if it has no brand and you found it running around freely then you can keep it for yourself.

or i often found such horses, if somewhere disbanded a deed some time ago.

another thing could be that it had a glitch and ran far far away! i had that two or three times.... and to find such a glitched horse.... cough cough....

a third thing could be that someone died and had it on a rope. if that is the thing then the one who lost it should take a look into these forum here.

Edited by Zaidonia
i forgot another example

That's the reason I posted, Zaidonia. I thought it might be that someone died while they were wandering and lost their horse because of it. There's no negative traits, and it might well be that it wandered off deed. :)