Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

PvP Changes Feedback

1 hour ago, Postes said:

Just curious if there's a timeline of when the next round of update discussions will be, or if we should continue to use this thread as a launching point to propose new ideas and questions? 

Feel free to continue to use this thread till a new one is up, which shouldn't be to long from now.

Let us see who looted the depo. Instead of just the depo has been looted.

I personally think that the depot should light up the moment someone starts the 5 minute timer. These events are supposed to lead to PVP but unfortunately when they have been spawning deep into BL territory and sometimes looted early there have been rare conflicts over them.

• Like 3

We've been gathering to hunt to depot every time for weeks now but the majority just end up at BL front door, yeah. I know it's RNG but it really sucks. Can you force it to only spawn in center middle of the map?

• Like 1

Yeah, this is just my guess but I'm assuming there is logic in the spawn that it cannot be in a kingdom's influence, but that's creating it to spawn in what I would consider dead zones (SW and SE corners of the map primarily). I think it'd be best if you could instead shrink the range to shave off those areas:

ouunWFK.jpg

On 11/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, Postes said:

So I guess then people complaining about zergs, death tabs, gravestones, drain health, and Libila just want to change the game to suit their play style. They need to adapt. Agreed, Omar!

Yeah removing half the game (deed raiding/pvp etc) is the same as pvp tweaks. Yawn. 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:29 PM, Omar said:

Yeah removing half the game (deed raiding/pvp etc) is the same as pvp tweaks. Yawn. 

didnt age well