Sign in to follow this  
FoxFries

Looking for helpful villagers!

Heya!

The village of Tidus looking for a couple of villagers to help out with the deed! We are a 40x47 (growing each month) deed with a very large farming plot right next to it. We are not a huge deed but you will have space to build a house and full use of any resources within the deed to level your skills up!

As well as joining the village you will also be joining a fairly decent sized alliance consisting of 8 deeds. We treat the alliance as one big village and share resources and skill amongst the group, so you will have plenty of chances to grow your skills!

All that I ask is that you help out with deed work that needs to be done and offer a hand to the alliance when they need it. Other than that, you are free to do what you want :) 

Please message FoxFries in game or reach out to me on discord Taylor#1081. I am on most of the day!

Maybe you should add the server name and coordinates :) . Apparently you are on Northern Freedom Isles. Consider (if possible to you) to offer ferry service for applicants from one of the other servers.

Edited by Ekcin
typo