Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Nelsy's market. Vynora and Fo enchants service

96951506_Screenshot2020-10-06135456.png.

Vynora custom enchants on your own item - contact: NelsE (not forum nickname). Current Vynora priest skill: 99.6 channeling + benedition (+5 flat power), Fo 95 chan + bene

Can do precasted items also, but you will be not able to requrest specific power, you must select item from list of pre-enchanted items - its cheaper than enchants by request.

Why enchant by request is higher price? Read under spoiler

Spoiler

1. Enchanting stuff is not the same as improve tools quality. When you cast enchant spell it require you favor (is like mana sourse), when enchant are casted on item it apply with power in range of -99 to 99 (technically up to 109 with different bonuses). The enchant power improves only if the new power cast is higher than power on item and it replace the previous enchant power, so priests usually spend some favor to cast one item. For 100+ power it can be thousands favor, depends on enchant difficulty, favor cast cost, priest channeling skill and luck. Precasted items usually means you cast once on one item, and keep casting by queue, on lets say 10 items, so after 20 casts you will get 10 casted items with some range of power. While you casting by request you have to keep casting on one item until you get expected power, so after 20 casts you get only one item casted.
2. Most of the time to done enchant request, priests spend on preparations to produce favor for future casting which requaire materials and skills. This is only effective way to sacrifice specific meterials on altar to get favor source which will be uncomparable higher to default favor regeneration speed. So basically when priest grind channeling skill and such stuff he/she already have some stock of the items and its not easy to store because of the items decay, so usually its not unlimited storage, not big list of precasted items. I'm personally do not grind channaling anymore and I have no alot of precasted items, but I could do specific item if you ask, but you will be not able to ask me target specific power, because in other case it means recasts on one item or unreasonably big pool of items and technically turn job of casting to "custom power enchant request". People can call it different, but it means priest must recast and spend favor on one item more than once in order to get specific requested power.

The custom enchats price list (can request specific power, but not lower than 80 power)

Vynora
Utility 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Wind of Ages 1s 1.5s 3s Increase action speed 1% per power
Circle of Cunning 1s 1.5s 3s Increase skillgain 1% per power
Opulence - 9c 18c Will make the food item satisfy your character better
Mend 20c Repair item with ql cost, scales by ratio 0.01ql per 0.1dmg, up to 20dmg for 2ql per cast
Weapon 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Mind stealer 2s 3s 6s Chance to steal small amount of characteristics, that higher than yours, on kill non player creature.
Nimbleness 1.2s 1.8s 3.6s Slighlty Increases chances to hit. 0.02 Combat Rating per power, 2cr at 100power
Frostbrand 90c 1.35s 2.7s Add frost damage to a weapon, up to 33% on max enchant power.
Animal demise 30c +3% damage versus non-legendary "animal" creatures (Wild cat, brown bear, hell horse, etc.).
Monster demise 30c +3% damage versus non-legendary "monster" creatures (Troll, goblin, hell scorpious, etc.).
Legendary demise 30c +3% damage versus legendary creatures (Black dragon, Kyklops, Troll king, etc.).
Jewelry 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Glacial - 1.01s 2.01s Increase any frost damange you cause (works with Frostbrand and Frost Imbue)
Lurker in the deep - 90c 1.8s Locates rare fishing spot tiles
Fire protection - - 90c Reduce any fire damage you take
Armour 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Aura of shared pain 70c 1.05s 2.1s Small damage return up to 30% to creature that land hit to enchanted armour part
Fo
Utility   Description
Courier 101 power 1s Tempts messenger spirits to inhabit the target and work for you (101 power is instant mail delivery)
Humid Dizzle 20c Tends to animals and cures disease in area
Genesis 20c Cleanses a creature of a single negative trait
Travel to your deed 0-3s Depends on trevel distance.
Weapon 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Life Transfer 2s 3s 6s Heals the wielder when acausing damage to an enemy
Venom 2s 3s 6s Causes a weapon to deal poison wounds instead of normal damage, but reduce damage
Jewelry 80+ 90+ 100+ Description
Toxin - - 81c Increase any poison damage you cause
Acid Protectiion - - 90c Reduces any acid damage you take
Lurker in the Woods - 90c 1.8s Locate rare creatures (locate only champions, does not work for uniques)

Incease accuracy (Nim) and speed (BoTD, WoA) enchants does not stuck. CoC or Woa does not stuck with BoTD

Damage and life steal enchants doesn’t stuck each other (LS,Esd,FB,FA,BT,RT,Vnm) on one weapon. Exclude demise, but only one demise can be cast on weapon.

Cheap casts like Opulence, Mend, Demise form the sheet have independent price(if you are customer for other enchants these are for free).

Shatter chance for my current skill (depends on item QL)

• 1QL: shatter 1 of 51 casts (1.96353077%)
  • 10QL: 1 of 112  (0.89561183%)
  • 30QL: 1 of 771  (0.12956765%)
  • 50QL: 1 of 3319 (0.03012512%)
  • 70QL: 1 of 4588 (0.02179130%)
  • 90QL: 1 of 4686 (0.02133788%)
Edited by Nelsy
  • Like 7
  • Cat 1

Got a Rare shovel enchanted with WoA....

Very fast and reliable service :D

Galias

• Like 1

Nelsy put 96 coc and 96 woa on my supreme stone chisel in record time! Dealt with my timeline and offered to stream the process for trust transparency!

Nelsy comes highly recommended for your high lvl casting needs!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jaytoo said:

Nelsy put 96 coc and 96 woa on my supreme stone chisel in record time! Dealt with my timeline and offered to stream the process for trust transparency!

Nelsy comes highly recommended for your high lvl casting needs!

I know 96 and 96 sounds close to unreal for some people, so I'll provide the screenshot.

unknown.png

Ordered a custom cast using some items i had sent, and he nailed a 99 coc.

Great service, super face, very friendly.

A+

• Like 1

Hey Nelsy, been trying to catch you online, PM bubtoo in game for a big order

21 minutes ago, jaytoo said:

Hey Nelsy, been trying to catch you online, PM bubtoo in game for a big order

I'm in game on pvp server right now and been last 5 hours or so. Maybe something wrong after patches and we cant cross send server message, idk.

Wow!  I ordered a few enchants and got very fast turn-around, fast CoD, and Nelsy knocked the enchants out of the park...  This is one of the few individuals I would entrust or recommend for enchanting a rare+ item.

WI53oFq.jpg

• Like 1

Nelsy is a great person highly recommend this once in a lifetime priest

• Like 1

Nelsy put 90+ woa on 4 rare horseshoes for me! Completing the fastest tack on the server at the time.

hZ0Pfdb.png

I was expecting 4 90+ casts to take a week but Nelsy finished them in just over a day!

This is the 6th 90+ cast i have had done with no shatters.

Edited by jaytoo
  • Like 2

Fast and great service would definitely recommend. 

• Like 1

Fast service and a fast return mailbox.

I am likely to use this service again.

• Like 1

Very high quality services. Which can greatly help a beginner in all aspects of his stay in Wurm. Thank you so much for the service!

• Like 1

Wanted a 70QL Whetstone with 70-ish CoC and Woa. Got one really fast. Great service.

• Like 1

Hello, I have a rare 90 Ql saddle I would like A 90-94 WoA cast on. If this is something you are interested in please send me a message and i'll send it out. Ty

12 hours ago, Brendabrenda said:

Hello, I have a rare 90 Ql saddle I would like A 90-94 WoA cast on. If this is something you are interested in please send me a message and i'll send it out. Ty

Sure, I'll try catch you ingame, or you can just send if you still interested, just dont forget to set name on the saddle. 

Extremely happy with the high quality WoA and CoC enchant's on my rare pickaxe. Very helpful and fast service. I would highly recommend using this enchanting service. Can't say enough ! TY : ) 

• Like 1

Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Will go above and beyond for you, very skilled and spot on. Super happy with the 5 items I have had worked on so far. I highly recommend you do your business here there is no need to search any further. Thanks so much for your awesome work!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brendabrenda said:

Absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Will go above and beyond for you, very skilled and spot on. Super happy with the 5 items I have had worked on so far. I highly recommend you do your business here there is no need to search any further. Thanks so much for your awesome work!

Thank you for your feedback!

what can i say excellent service  quick  and very friendly   customer services

• Like 1

Great service, fast turn around.  Had a large anvil 94/104 and a pickaxe 91/92 enchanted and very well satisfied with the results. 

Thank you Nelse 

• Like 1