Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Community Stream Questionnaire!

CommFeedback.png

Spelling questionnaire is tough...

Greetings Wurmians! 

As many of you may know we have our very own Twitch channel at https://twitch.tv/Wurmonlineofficial and we conduct community streams where I roam around, get lost, and waffle on for about an hour or two. 

The focus of this is building the Community aspect of the streams, as dev news isn't always possible, and live stream isn't always the most suitable place for it being revealed, so I want to focus these streams on other aspects of the game, and this is where you come in! 

Below is a form for you to submit your anonymous feedback about the streams, what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see more of! 

Feel free to fill it out in your own time and share your thoughts with us! 

https://forms.gle/QH7mvw4ntEfzf5edA

Thank you for your time! 

• Like 3

So if we answer the question about stuff we would like to see more on the stream with: pvp then Retro is gonna go solo roam pvp or is more like a general will see what he can do from the feedback kind of thing?:)

And yes i know he would probably not be inclined to do it because his preference is pve and does not think solo pvp is fun or viable but that is kind of the point and hopefully would lead to an interesting discution.

The people who say more pvp are the people who get upset when I roam pvp randomly. 

I do believe PvP needs more showcasing, but I think it's best left to the PvPers who record and work with them than do it myself! 

2 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

The people who say more pvp are the people who get upset when I roam pvp randomly. 

they were gonna be upset anyway cmon you should know this by now

come chaos and stream you doing new hota so you can be the undisputed undefeated champion of both hotas

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 2

spend some time in each kingdom and have them take you out on pvp adventures, might work nicer than solo roaming

7 hours ago, vinius said:

turn off your camera you big watermelon

🍉 No 🍉

• Cat 1

I tried the questionnaire but it seems it's really geared to those that watch it.  If you select No to whether you watch it, all the questions after are unanswerable.

1 hour ago, Nomadikhan said:

I tried the questionnaire but it seems it's really geared to those that watch it.  If you select No to whether you watch it, all the questions after are unanswerable.

If you select no you could include what it could have that would have you wanting to see it. 

If you select no and you have no desire to see it whatsoever regardless of what changes, then I'd say it's fair to consider it not aimed at you. 

This is about feedback of the show for people who watch it, or have watched it in the past

• Like 1

Well if you never stream PvP how do you will see thinks like the Great MR Autobahn or our East- and South-Kingswall. We have great deeds ther to thanks to the Raid Window deeds aren´t just dirt hills anymore. I would love to show people taht PvP is  not like a constant struggel and be killed by veterans. Its sad so many people think this and feaer of progress loss is keeping them on PVE complaining about to less spawn while we are drwoning in Animals and could need more people on all sides. So pls give us a bit of advertising and let the few people who think this is spying cry about it they will get over it.

The problem is when I did stream it was a constant struggle and I was killed by veterans! 

And budda, who is definitely not a veteran 

6 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The problem is when I did stream it was a constant struggle and I was killed by veterans! 

And budda, who is definitely not a veteran 

+1 to see more retro deaths

Well if you would say it to us beforhand the Kingdom you choose could try to protect you. And I can promis a large JK or MR group will attract BL so you would even be a visitor of some larg scale PVP. If ther realy some trolls that want to kill you without reason is this not a situation were it is ok to use some of your GM powers to toggle at lest invurnabilety? No killing just a option to move witout fear trought the server and showcase some stuff. Its sad that people fear us so mutch becous they think that we raid noobs to the ground (no we don´t sorry we have no reason to hunt you down for some QL 30 tools or mediocor material. We maybe just kill you once to steal your affinety but the Kingdoms will try to protect ther noobs in general becouse they want them to become better and join ther forces later for the real PVP).