Sign in to follow this  
CodeName

New Channel , Healing Covers !!!

hi there, is frustrating always alt tabbing to look for the right herb or veg, to make healing covers, can u add some sort of a sign, indicating this specific veg or herb is used in Healing cover, like when u need to imp and item it shows u on the right side with what to imp in same place maybe u can add some sort of Image showing this item  can be used for healing covers :D it will help alot seriously 

also to help those CA guys, and help other new players, can you make another channel called TIPS or New Player Tips, and every 30secs or 1min say a tip, i think it will help alot new players

Thanks 

Regards

Codename

did you even Read what i said ? i know healing covers but they don't show in game.

Yes I get what you are saying having it in game would be very nice! I am always an advocate for more content being accessible in game. But it's easy enough to figure out what works just by trying different things. And the list is not so extensive that the usable items can not be remembered. If this an issue you know you can make a hard copy and keep it by your PC.

• Like 1