Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

is trait "It is a tough bugger" responsible for aggression by hell horses?

[01:52:50] <Kgorski> do someone else notice hitched hellhorses with "[01:42:53]  It is a tough bugger." are much more aggresive to user than without that trait ?
[01:53:44] <Kgorski> i mean when embarking/disembarking or just paasing not far from cart/wagon with those animals :P
[01:54:31] <Shydow> No, I haven't noticed that. I have noticed it with "Unusually aggressive" trait though
[01:55:44] <Kgorski> " It seems overly aggressive" can be removed by genesis, but "It is a tough bugger" not :( i have all of them cleaned from negative traits
[01:57:42] <Kgorski> have only couple hell horses that are aggresive to me almost every time when i get close to them, and only "bugger" repeats at all of those aggressors
[01:58:33] <Shydow> That does seem like quite the coincidence. Maybe post it on the forums to see if its intended?

and let's next part of the talk happen here :)

Edited by kgorski

Tough bugger has nothing to do with aggression, at least I never observed it. TB means a horse can take more damage. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 4:29 AM, Platyna said:

Tough bugger has nothing to do with aggression, at least I never observed it. TB means a horse can take more damage. 

sounds like you quoted wurmpedia :P

I would have say its the Age but its to erly in the server live to be that. Venerable Hell-Horses have the annoing hidden "unruly" trait that they unhitching from carts just randomly. But you need around 4 to 5 month until you get this age stage with fresh breeded horses. Genesis only remove one bad trait at the time you know that? So you need to be cast it multiple times (you can have maximum 5 Traits on a animal so you if you are not good enough to see all traits cast it 5-amount of visible traits times just to be sure you get ride of all the bad traits). Unhitching shuld only happen with the overly aggressiv trait or in the venerable age stage to my knowlage.

11 hours ago, kgorski said:

sounds like you quoted wurmpedia :P

I did, because it is true, and it is kinda visible if you kill off horses with bad traits, these with TB are harder to kill. 

5 hours ago, Radircs said:

I would have say its the Age but its to erly in the server live to be that. Venerable Hell-Horses have the annoing hidden "unruly" trait that they unhitching from carts just randomly. But you need around 4 to 5 month until you get this age stage with fresh breeded horses. Genesis only remove one bad trait at the time you know that? So you need to be cast it multiple times (you can have maximum 5 Traits on a animal so you if you are not good enough to see all traits cast it 5-amount of visible traits times just to be sure you get ride of all the bad traits). Unhitching shuld only happen with the overly aggressiv trait or in the venerable age stage to my knowlage.

AFAIK, overly aggressive means an animal can attack at random (bite), which in hell horses is normal behaviour. "It is unusually strong-willed" will cause animal to stop being led at random, but no idea if it affects hitching. 

It is a tough bugger."

• damage threshold of 11%
Edited by Muzukurin