Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

Arrows in Quiver?

Very much like to see arrows poking out of character's quiver while equipped. It may not look right if there is no arrow or showing a few arrows, dunno if this been tested or not. Could use a formula as 1 as one arrow, 2 as two arrows and 3 as three arrows, if its greater than three, showing many arrows in the quiver, otherwise it would be zero as none or showing/display as empty quiver in that slot. I noticed on the wiki, you can have up to 41 arrows and that is a lot of them, is that true? Cant see how that many could fix in that little quiver.  I assume that war arrow are slightly bigger than hunting arrows.

Btw it does look good on the back inside the hip's side. I dont normally wear a backpack unless i am going on a camping trip and it nice that we have a bedroll :)

• Like 2

If they ever let us sling a sword or axe on the back I am switching my backpack into inventory. 

As far as quivers go, for me the descending order of practicality is bow, hip, back.  However, a back quiver does LOOK cool, except when it looks empty

• Like 2

+1 I really would like to have arrows appearing in my quiver instead of running around with an empty looking one! Also +1 to an axe or even a shield on the back.

• Like 1

Gonna put this quiver away, just dont like it. Look like a scroll case on my back lol. I just use the old fashion ways by putting arrows in my inventory for now.