Sign in to follow this  
Caduryn

RoD has been cast...

thanks for asking who  needs the quest done.. selfish bastards...

ppl pray on they'r lib alts all day to charge the thing and then comes a idiot and ninja's the cast..

i bet he didnt cast alone, with some 50 channeling you can only link 6 more ppl, so once again i bet this was done within alliance. what else could he do? first come - first serve in the end anyways. 

Yeah.... i miss the Days where People talked to each others....

3 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

i bet he didnt cast alone, with some 50 channeling you can only link 6 more ppl, so once again i bet this was done within alliance. what else could he do? first come - first serve in the end anyways. 

he could of posted on the forum and find someone with higher channeling, lib is the easiest to grind i'm quite sure there are some in the 70's if not 80's by now

1 hour ago, viruskiller said:

he could of posted on the forum and find someone with higher channeling, lib is the easiest to grind i'm quite sure there are some in the 70's if not 80's by now

and why would he, if they had their group full to cast and everyone in that group needed it. you see its doable - you do it. by the time you put it on forum, mess around next thing you know its already cast by someone else and you missed it for all your group of 6 just cuz you potentially could added 1 more random. Just get over it and try for the next one in a month or so. 

well that is the mentality that brings in more ninja'd casts, being afraid of someone else doing the same thing, who does it in fear of that is no different than the other guy. wurm was a lot better with a small community..now everything is done in secret, global spells, unique kills on old servers ..

when i started wurm and joined in for a dragon slaying i was given a full set of drake armor that's how ppl shared back then, each dragon gave enough sets for quite a few ppl and organizers didn't keepit all like it happen's nowadays where they won't announce it even for ppl just to be in local and get the blood rewards...

Edited by viruskiller