Sign in to follow this  
Cronuss

Precious Metal Statues!! GOLD,SILVER,Etc

New statue types!

Gold Statues

Silver Statues

Etc.... Statues

This would greatly increase the use of gold and some of the other metals while also adding alot more diversity to designs.

• Like 4

+1 I would love to make gold and silver horse statues.

• Cat 1

There ARE a lot of statues / statuettes - you just have to grind archaeologic... i would say statues are the main reason to grind archaeologic at all. More "free" statues for everyone - and there is no reason for this skill anymore.

7 hours ago, Horz said:

There ARE a lot of statues / statuettes - you just have to grind archaeologic... i would say statues are the main reason to grind archaeologic at all. More "free" statues for everyone - and there is no reason for this skill anymore.

???
I'd love to see the current craftable statues available in metal types as well, and the ability to find archeology statues in metal types also.
Not at all sure what your comment has to do with the op. I do not see any suggestion of more "free" statues for anyone, just that the current statue types are made available for crafting (and/or finding via archeology), in the existing metal materials.  I'd offer all stone varieties should exist as well.  I like the idea of using statues to decorate a deed. More variety allows more customization of such things to fit your taste, and provides even MORE of a reason to grind archeology in search of the additional statue material types that would exist.

Edited by Thalius

There's a Dog statue. There's a Boy and Girl statue. There's no Cat statue. Why not? Wouldn't the cat sit still long enough for the sculptor to finish the blueprint? 

😸

Seriously, though - there's one Marble-Only statue, and then the variety of noob-statues. The Wiki only shows 25 different statues available, including the Tich statue, and half of those are Archaeology-only. More variety would be good. Allowing more materials to make most of them would be a step in the right direction. 

• Like 1

The statues of our characters immortalized in silver and gold ...