Sign in to follow this  
Andru

Catching Fireflies

I used to love doing this as a kid. I'm not sure how feasible it is from a technical standpoint but i'd love to catch fireflies and put them in jars.

• Like 3

We'd need jars, and so we'd need glasswork added to the game.  Hope that is brought to Wurm, one day.

• Like 3

Glass working would be interesting, however sand would have to be looked at for this as it is currently the only material in the game that is not able to be replenished.

7 minutes ago, Crukash said:

Glass working would be interesting, however sand would have to be looked at for this as it is currently the only material in the game that is not able to be replenished.

WUT? 

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but all you have to do is build a dirt pile, then drop a few sand on it, and you've just "replenished" potentially hundreds of sand. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nekojin said:

WUT? 

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but all you have to do is build a dirt pile, then drop a few sand on it, and you've just "replenished" potentially hundreds of sand. 

Hmm for some reason I remember it would keep track of sand/dirt layers been a long while since I've tried but yes just checked and this does work. I stand corrected.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thalius said:

We'd need jars, and so we'd need glasswork added to the game.  Hope that is brought to Wurm, one day.

Pottery Jars?

They are in game.

I would LOVE Glassworking and silica nodes though. Can you please suggest it so i can ❤️ ? :)

Edited by Andru

9 hours ago, Crukash said:

Not quite. If I am not completely wrong, there is a max depth in lakes and oceans (fishing lore showing it), and you can still dredge but slope won't lower. Further on, a priest can create dirt, and it needs a single heap of sand to turn the adjacent dirt tiles into sand.