Sign in to follow this  
SusieQ

Same type of transmutation liquid won't combine in a small amphor

I have two transmutation liquids (transmute steppe to tar), but they won't combine in a small amphora.  I was told by the support channel before I created the liquid that they would combine.  However, when I try to combine them, I get an error message that the liquid would be destroyed.  The ql level of one is 2.40 and the weight is 1.00.  The other amphora contains a liquid of 3.71 ql and the weight is 2.00.  I would like to combine this liquid so that it doesn't get wasted.  If I don't have enough, I understand I can seal it with wax.  Hopefully this is enough information to help you.  I would add images if I could.

Thanks

P.S.  I also have blessed liquid in two different jugs, but I can't combine them. 

Edited by SusieQ

My issue sounds similar to this issue so Im posting it here rather than start a new post:
I am unable to combine lye into a single container. I have two barrels of lye, when I try to combine the lye into a single barrel, i get the message: [08:19:27] That would destroy the liquid.

Neither of the liquids were rare. They were, however, blessed by different (both white light) priests.