Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Vesseled Gems Info on Mouseover

It would be nice if gems could show their favor charge on mouseover.

• Like 2

That made me wonder - are vesseled gems tradeable? Would it be possible for someone to make a vessel-bonding priest mule making loaded gems for sale or for other characters? 

This would be nice for sorting gems when casting multiples, even just something saying it has favor even if it doesn't specify the amount. Similar to mouse over information like casts have now.

1 minute ago, Nekojin said:

That made me wonder - are vesseled gems tradeable? Would it be possible for someone to make a vessel-bonding priest mule making loaded gems for sale or for other characters? 

Yes you can trade vesseled gems. Me and a friend each have a priest that vessel as they can and they can be used by either. Deity that vessled doesn't matter (they are lib I am Fo).

I was literally thinking these exact same two points earlier today when playing- Would be nice to be able to tell which of the gems in my satchel are already vesseled (especially when I get booted and find some of the gems have been mixed around upon relogging), and could I sell/trade some of these for another player to use.

Nice to know they can be traded with other players, and it would be a great help to be able to see on mouse-over which gems are vesseled.