Sign in to follow this  
SoG

Tool boxes or tool bags.

I do not know if this has been thought of, but could there be an item something like the back pack for tools etc. I am thinking it could be a bag or box that you do not carry all the time. Said bag or box could be stored on a tool rack or in a large chest. This bag or box would hold at most 10 items. These items would be specifically for tools or tools sets depending on the task you are getting ready to do. The bag or box would be able to fit in your inventory to allow you to use the tools inside without having to remove them. This would allow you to set up certain sets of tools for certain things (improving, blacksmithing, etc) and not have to worry about if you grabbed everything you need for the task. I am figuring it would be a 20-30 carpentry or tailoring to make it depending if it were a bag or box. If this is possible it would be greatly appreciated by me as the only way to do anything like this right now is to use a small raft and they are just to big and bulky to carry around if you can only carry 120kg.

Thank you in advance 

Wouldn't a Small Chest serve the purposes you intend? It's a very low difficulty Fine Carpentry recipe; I'm pretty sure that a new player can make one without too many failures. 

Edited by Nekojin

1 hour ago, Nekojin said:

Wouldn't a Small Chest serve the purposes you intend? It's a very low difficulty Fine Carpentry recipe; I'm pretty sure that a new player can make one without too many failures. 

I think after looking a back pack will work except for bigger tools like a shovel, pickaxe, and hatchet. I have never made a small chest. I just found now that it can be picked up unlike the large chest that can not be picked up except for are loading it. Thank you I will look into it.

Edited by SoG

Backpacks, small chests, satchels.  These are good portable containers for stuff.  Your large tools won't fit in any of them.

Generally, your most useful portable container is large cart loaded with a weapons rack, a large chest and a crate or BSB.  😉