Sign in to follow this  
Sevelle

Holy Crop Rdy

Hello  it happened just now

[01:28:49] <Violantia> [01:28:27] You sense that Fo is brimming with power. Maybe you can channel it somehow?#

Just wanna let you know

Hello. 

I have a Fo priest, almost 70faith. 

I would love to be involved in the global cast please.

Please include my priest Fatherben.

Thanks

Annette on forums and Carla on Harmony

We could host at my deed again if you all want.  i18 - Arwick.  Have all the batteries needed to complete it if not enough other can make it.  We were discussing how soon we should do this and I personally think the sooner the better, since there is the 10hrs of free SB coming sometime.. possibly soon?  If someone else wants to host, that's fine too. 

Hi all,

I have a Fo priest at 70.57 faith that would love to participate if there is room. Just let me know when! 
 on Harmony

Edited by RedMoonInn

After speaking with Annette, it makes much more sense for her to host this one.  Good luck all :)

5 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

We could host at my deed again if you all want.  i18 - Arwick.  Have all the batteries needed to complete it if not enough other can make it.  We were discussing how soon we should do this and I personally think the sooner the better, since there is the 10hrs of free SB coming sometime.. possibly soon?  If someone else wants to host, that's fine too. 

Again?

Would have been nice if we could have done it at our sermon group this time since we first announced it.

But ok.

Maybe we get better luck with it next time! :P

Holy Crop is being cast on the big eastern island on Harmony today (in an hour or so), at Laevendell (JK23).

Please let Leaflife or me know in game (Naeri) or on Discord (Limewood) if you're joining.

[22:04:45] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing!

• Like 1