Sign in to follow this  
RainRain

remove fatigue

lol no

9 hours ago, Mclavin said:

This has depth, I'll +1

depth=-1 actually, 2 word suggestions in 2020 LUL

477.jpg

+1 Because why the game should cater only to specific old or retrurning players that could no life for first 2 month of a new start.

Please remove fatigue.  I hate it.  Hardcore players are the ones that stick with this game for years.  Don't penalize us for loving this game.

Edited by Primedivisor

No one is seriously running out of Fatigue.... beside Chinese Farmer.

So.... -1

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

So.... -1

woah bro microaggression alert

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

So.... -1

At my current velocity, I will be out of fatigue in 2 days.

3 minutes ago, Primedivisor said:

At my current velocity, I will be out of fatigue in 2 days.

No, you wont.

If you do more than 8 hours of actions a day, then you will necessarily deplete your fatigue.

3 hours ago, Primedivisor said:

If you do more than 8 hours of actions a day, then you will necessarily deplete your fatigue.

Given how it replenishes, you'd have to play 11 hours of nonstop grinding for you to actually deplete your fatigue. It refreshes 1 hour for every 3 hours that pass, whether you're on or not. So while the limit is 8 hours, by the time you get to 8, you'll have refreshed two more; by the time you get to 10, you'll have refreshed another. 

Do you really play more than 11 hours a day, every day? 

Edit: And even if you do hit the fatigue limit, you could go do something non-fatiguing for a while, like cooking, until the fatigue bar refreshes you an hour. 

Edited by Nekojin

8 minutes ago, Nekojin said:

Once you've hit the cap it's 8 hours a day, it's pretty easy to do if you work on a pc, or don't work or whatever and just have your accounts mining or leveling dirt or whatever on a side monitor with high body stamina/mind logic. Also practically every action uses 1s of fatigue even if they're instant or they fail, so if you're doing things like smelting or discarding bulk amounts of things you can use hours of fatigue in a few minutes with keybinds, or if you mash your imp keybinds to queue them up in case of fail /use g-series keyboard function you'll use fatigue faster than normal.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

43 minutes ago, Nekojin said:

What or said and also there's a still account sharing possible.

1 hour ago, Nekojin said:

Given how it replenishes, you'd have to play 11 hours of nonstop grinding for you to actually deplete your fatigue. It refreshes 1 hour for every 3 hours that pass, whether you're on or not. So while the limit is 8 hours, by the time you get to 8, you'll have refreshed two more; by the time you get to 10, you'll have refreshed another. 

Edit: And even if you do hit the fatigue limit, you could go do something non-fatiguing for a while, like cooking, until the fatigue bar refreshes you an hour. 

That's a good point, and yes absolutely.  I usually play from waking to bed time.

[15:40:58] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 2 of the starfall of the Saw, 1094. That's 63 days, 15 hours and 6 minutes ago.

[15:40:58] You have played 40 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes.

That sounds more like a cry for help than an appeal to let you play even more. Maybe buy another alt? With even just one alt and time split evenly, you'd never hit fatigue, and you'd be spending less than  two "upsized" fast food combo meals. 

• Like 1

No, it's a serious point. If you want to do more, and the Exhaustion timer is stopping you, what's wrong with spending another $7 a month? 

1 minute ago, Nekojin said:

No, it's a serious point. If you want to do more, and the Exhaustion timer is stopping you, what's wrong with spending another $7 a month? 

I don't like having multiple toons.  I want one potent one.  It isn't cheapness, its my play style.  I do suspect that the fatigue system does more to incentivize multiple premium toons than it does to combat macroing.

2 hours ago, Nekojin said:

Actually this isn't fair.  11 hours is how long it takes (base case scenario) to deplete an 8 hour reserve.  That doesn't address what I was saying.  My claim was "If you do more than 8 hours of actions a day, then you will necessarily deplete your fatigue. " which is true.  You can't get more than 8 hours of actions in your reserve in any 24 hour period.

Edited by Primedivisor
correction