Sign in to follow this  
Atndy

Kingdom limit caps.

The way the game imbalances with people moving to the same kingdom there should be a cap at about 5 above the other kingdoms. This would help in many of ways with people not arguing over numbers. There should also be a system in place to remove inactive players and place them in like a neutral kingdom. The way the game is flowing now isn't really healthy for the game. (Look in defiance chat)  

• Like 1

this is a great idea. it would create fair and balanced gameplay from all kingdoms. The pvp server is very imbalanced currently with the bl zerg

balancing would help with the other suggestion about colosseums and events, in-between other stuff ..

+1

The game is snowbally, and most people want to join the overwhelming kingdom to tuck easy wins under their belt.
It's been the case for years. I don't think this band-aid fix helps anything, if anything it helps screw over the guys who want their alts, friends, etc to join their respective groups, who would otherwise not be playing on the server if they couldn't join x kingdom of their choosing. The minority is the random players going through the pvp portal for the first time, or trying to join defiance from the tutorial.

I don't think this is the solution to the problem.

• Like 5

Why couldn't the other kingdoms with less people just try harder to recruit instead of needing a game mechanic to auto-balance? 

player caps work on games where changing teams is fast and easy and doesnt impact much

not in games where you build up deeds over months and can only change once per month

• Like 1

I understand numbers are the biggest factor in most engagements, but this will never happen nor should it. Imagine a new player reading about each kingdom and picking one only to see "This Kingdom is full, try again." It's absurd.

imagine you kill someone in a raid and this pops up

ea5b3_1597.png

i love it

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 5

Jesus Christ I’ve heard it all! 

Please stop with the dumb suggestions. 

• Like 2

Yes because I totally want to be invited by a friend to play this game only to find out my kingdom is full.