Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Birthday Dragon!

This Dragon is wishing me a happy birthday!
b1aLV4h.png
Are you?

Yes, as of time of writing it is my birthday, and I spent the first hour of it capturing a dragon! Who else can say that? No-one with a sensible use of free time, that's for sure!

And although it will be a week late, we're having a collective piñata party!

Hopefully this dragon is filled with delicious candy!

So bring your presents down to the usual N13 location and take some of the delicious piñata/potion of carpentry/scale candy home with you!

We're hitting it at this time!

timer_E1601747994.svg

As ever, piñata use involves health and safety, so consider the following disclaimers.

Black dragons are prone to throwing people which means your safety is even less guaranteed than usual. It also makes kiting them terrifying, so you're welcome. Didn't throw us though. Arrive 30 minutes early so you don't miss it, you never know what the wind will do. Hell, I almost missed one of my own and I try to get there 2 hours early! Presents are not required, in fact I'd be confused and a bit terrified if you brought any. But, y'know, if you don't want the bone... something to think about. Since we're, as ever, rolling everything. Big improvements to the deed by the way! Shouldn't be bringing the unique round back because the mine actually works now!

• Like 19

Yay! Happy Birthday in 7 days 14 hours and 52 minutes! Thanks for hosting another wonderful public slaying! I dont think I'm alone in saying your awesome and we are all glad that you are part of the community! 

• Like 2

not gonna be there but Happy Birthday anyway :D Have fun and maybe cake!

• Like 2

I should be along to do free 90NS birthday blood mixes - look for the blood mixing corner after the fight!

thanks for inviting all.  I won't be able to make it , may all have fun with their pokey sticks and bashy batons with fervor and laughter.  Keep the great spirit of what you're building here alive!

oh and happy birthday to the dragon, give it lots of love taps to show how much you care.  When you hear it roar, it's signaling how happy it is and appreciative.  give it lots of prezzies.

Belated happy Birthday Stanlee, what better way to celebrate than making a new friend that likes to throw you around and then plotting to kill it....

I really thought I would make this one.  Sadly, I was busy in-game recovering from a blunder with some help from Astarte, and then trying to lead an unco-operative horse home.