Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

Enchanted grass (Melody) - goes as low as 50c per tile

Just got to level 7 on Path of Love today, so I can enchant grass, and since I don't really have a use for it (don't like it how it looks), I was wondering if anyone would be interested in "hiring" me to do it for them on cooldown... price is 1s per tile for small orders (8 tiles or less), 75c per tile for large orders (9 to 16 tiles) and 50c per tile for very large orders (17+ tiles). Alternatively 15s for as many casts I can fit in a whole month (that's a guaranteed 30 tiles, but potential up to 40 tiles).

Edited by Bloodreina

I have extra sprouts do you plant the grass also.if you do I could hire you for 30 tiles at 15s .my deed is about 200 tiles from overture but not on highway yet. Work in progress please let me know if you agree to this.my ingame name is Lordwoods and the deed is Annapolis Landing

Edited by Russwoods
Mistake

6 hours ago, Russwoods said:

I have extra sprouts do you plant the grass also.if you do I could hire you for 30 tiles at 15s .my deed is about 200 tiles from overture but not on highway yet. Work in progress please let me know if you agree to this.my ingame name is Lordwoods and the deed is Annapolis Landing

Yeah, I guess I could plant the grass too, not like that's a very difficult thing. :)

And yeah, sure, I could do that, but since it will take close to 30 days I'd have to ask for accommodation (a bed to sleep in) at location. Is that ok?

Hi im From Harmony! I really want to use your services.

Finished an order, another person backed up, so now looking for customers once again. :)

16 hours ago, Bloodreina said:

Заказ выполнен, другой человек сделал резервную копию, поэтому теперь снова ищу клиентов. :)

so why don't you answer me then?

I got into a permanent position, so for the time being this is no longer current.

Edited by Bloodreina