Sign in to follow this  
Cronuss

(Har) REPUBLIC OF ELYSIUM - MOENIA (PVE/PVP) 25000 TILE DEED, GUILDS, ROLES, LONG TERM GROUP HERE!! PLAY FOR YEARS! NEW AND OLD PLAYERS AND GROUPS WELCOME!!

Greetings to all! 

We are still here! And you can be too! 
We are in search of Vets AND new players who dont mind the grind, and are looking to become the most efficient they can be .

6kbByR6.gif

Whether you want to sell items efficiently , skill and become a master of your trade, or just be around friendly people in general, we can offer you a great 25000 tile deed, food, water, support in all of your endeavors . casual or hardcore player,We will be happy to have you! We have big plans. So if you want to be part of something that will stand the

test of time visit us here! 

8pV6hm4.png

https://councilofelysium.wixsite.com/website

.Discord -https://discord.gg/RASRF7f

We do plan on dabbleing in PVP but at a later date once we become developed in our capital on PVE. 

We have a complex system BUT designed to feel simple and easy to adjust to :) STAND THE TEST OF TIME AND BRING GLORY TO THE REPUBLIC OF ELYSIUM! 

~Reformation Through Flame 

Everything in the pictures is part of Moenia!

Warehouse! 

XHqlAZZ.jpg

Moenian Market!

VpsHyge.jpg

View From the Town Hall Balcony

pzIZGvt.jpg

Town hall! (for town hall meetings on mondays at 7pm Central time!)

HYNDaOW.jpg

Moenia 10/13/20

batGygh.jpg

Possible Castle location/player housing district (to be developed)

LbQurz1.jpg

Harbor Town Area (to be developed)

eZzceiH.jpg

pm me for any questions or concerns! 

-Cronuss

Happy Wurming!! 

Edited by Cronuss
added discord/pics
  • Like 1

Can you post proof of this 25000 tile deed ? 

Edited by Egard

thanks! :) yeah its a real gem. we have lots of plans for ramps up the mountains and such. great views for sure! i need to update this!!!!

I just stumbled on this game, and basically wanted to play something where I can be "casual hardcore" and focus on contributing in one part of a larger group effort. I love the idea of running a tavern or inn eventually, focused on baking or brewing... ideally close to where people adventure and hunt for their convenience, or in a city proper. I have *everything* I still need to learn about the game and where to start but I love the idea of finding an established group where I can fill a niche and excel, rather than try to do a bit of everything and be good at none (especially with RL time constraints). So I gotta ask, before I dive in and accidentally choose the wrong "server" to start on, what would the first step be in meeting and exploring your kingdom?

• Like 1