Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

[Please close] Looking for a (silent) partner / invester

Hey everyone!

Living at a farm IRL, I really enjoy the farming part of WURM online and especially the animal breeding part, so I thought on trying to make a small business out of it. Unfortunately though, I both hate and suck at the trading part, so I doubt I'd be able to deal with all the "customer management" part of it.

So here comes my offer: for just three silver per month you can have all my foals except those that I'll keep for continuing breeding (a minimum of 30 foals per month), which comes down to just 10 copper per horse and you can handle their (eventual) sale.

I think that's a great offer for someone who's into trading and would be willing to deal with the hassle of selling the (best) horses individually or someone who has a large village/alliance, so they need a constant supply or new horses, but they can't be bothered with breeding the horses themselves.

Or, again, it may be a terrible idea and noone may be up to it... but I just think I had to try it. :)

Cheers!

Edited by Bloodreina

Just two short observations:

- I already have level 40 animal husbandry and a large enough inventory to already produce a minimum of 30 foals per month

- I'm looking for a long term partner under the same condition, not someone who would like to take advantage of the higher horses prices at the moment and dump me after a few months

2 hours ago, Bloodreina said:

not someone who would like to take advantage of the higher horses prices at the moment and dump me after a few months

Sadly, its exactly how the investors work. They invest when they can make money, but leave you all alone when it doesnt make profit no more. Horse prices now are way overpriced now and a month later they will be close to useless in terms of the sale price.