Sign in to follow this  
kordethbludscythe

Appologies to general public

As of today the borders of Bludscythe steading are no longer open to the general public, the highway will remain open because it is an important waypath but all th egates to the village and its perimeters are closing because the actions of 1 person has made me decide the grief is not worth the time spent to make my place a beautiful spot, A member of the general public came into the fenced areas of my village perimeter today and chopped down all the trees and bushes that my gardener had painstakenly planted, then bragged about it in local chat while she was online. She scolded him before knowing the full extent of what he had done and hours later discovered the damages. So it is with some regret and a whole lot of anger over this, i have made the decision to lock all fences to non citizens. I appologize to the general public of Harmony server for denying them the ability to escape to the snactuary of my walls from dangerous opponants but my village and the mental health of my villager come first.

Again i state plainly to all members of the harmony general public, it is not nice to enter a obviously well kept area and destroy things. this is a heinous act and will only lead to alienating people that may be able to help you when you need it.

Mayor Kordeth Bludscythe 

Bludscythe Steading

• Like 6

Sadly people like this person exist, but I hope you still keep playing and don't lose the fun the game (hopefully) brings you.

Greetings from Zwergenbucht around the corner :)

• Like 1

Yeah went thru that also it is a shame that noobs and people that want to gain skill just destroy everything in their  path. Have patience those people will get bored quick and just leave the game .lock everything up and wait out the noob storms. As the weeks past things will get better and more enjoyable 

one of the reasons i rarely do anything on my perimeters, always trying to keep atleast 3+ tiles of deed landand 5 perim clear around

your lands, your locks ;) thank you for letting the people know

Edited by Benalish