Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Server Migrations

Hello all!

Tomorrow I will migrate Pristine to our new hosting provider during our restart, which shouldn't impact downtime by too much. I have been migrating servers fairly quickly, so I expect this to take 30-45 minutes. I can bring all other servers back online after updating them with Pristine's new connection information as well.

Then on October 5th I am planning on doing a major migration. I will be aiming to migrate Deliverance, Exodus, Release, Chaos, and Desertion (all other servers except Golden Valley) on that day, with a follow-up scheduled should anything arise that prevents me from completing them. These should be "live" migrations in the sense that I shouldn't need to take other servers down. This is quite tricky though, as it will impact those of you who travel or mail between these servers. We will post announcements in-game, on the forums, and in Discord to alert you on when this takes place.

Finally, we will be planning the migration of Golden Valley and the Wurm Online shop.

I'll make another post closer to October 5th as a reminder.

Until then,

Happy Wurming!

• Like 2

Afraid the date's wrong in the website's banner announcing the Pristine migration. I do not believe that you intended it to be 2020-09-04, which was nineteen days ago.

Edited by Tristanc
  • Cat 1

Thank you for correcting the banner.  It now reads 2020-09-24, as it should.

I don't know how should i feel about deli moving over to the new host