Sign in to follow this  
Amantnovi

Priest Attire

I am sure that this is not a new subject, altho I looked back through forum posts and couldnt find much of anything. I was curious if there had ever been a thought to giving priests a unique set of clothing that set them apart from others? The kingdoms in Wurm have different colors of clothing, banners, flags, wagons, etc. It wouldnt be a stretch to have the priests of Wurm wearing attire that set them apart. Each god having a specific look (color scheme) to their priests. 

Just a couple of examples. These could have the hoods added for head and face protection.

kkbViCf.jpgsWArhxC.jpg

Looking at the gods, we see that Vynora is in light blues, seafoam greens, and golds. Magranon is browns, reddish browns and silvers. Fo is, well Fo. But I imagine greens, browns, and golden colors. Libila in darker blues, mauves, and golds.

I think the biggest thing is that these are more cloth like and that with that comes qualities and enchantments that will protect a priest while out in the lands of Wurm. This would also give tailoring a boost. I understand that priests make up a small amount of the Wurm universe, but many I have spoken to about this feel that it would be a very cool idea!  

Thanks for reading! 

• Like 3

I will never say no to more diversity in attire. 
Cloth / leather pieces that give bonuses specifically to casters/enchanters/priests. More options for armor designs from leather to plate. More options for noncombatant wear (farmers, crafters, bakers, builders, herbalists, tavern & inn keepers etc). 

Yes, please. 

• Like 1

As long as it's purely decorative, I'm all for it.

Even though I'm not much of a friend of roleplaying, having appropriate apparel can make quite the difference in mood and allows expressing "I love being a farmer/cook/..." beyond just activating your title(s).

Even though I doubt that the developers would go through the hassle. Sad but true, but graphical assets like clothes and properly rigging them to the bodies is already a lost cuse, when I look at all the clipping currently in the game.

Edited by Oknos
  • Like 1

@Oknos I hear you. I am of the opinion that if you are to be fully immersed in a game, the aesthetic of it is very important.