Sign in to follow this  
Kementari

Free to Play and New Players.

I was hoping to do this in game as to stop the more established people from coming to loot stuff just for the sake of looting. But I couldn't find anyone so I will post this here. I am moving on from Indy and am leaving behind all my worldly goods :)
Now don't get too excited just yet. I was a free to play player so nothing is that great. But its perfect for another free to play player or someone starting out.

Its a great little set up, small house, few carts, oven, forge, bed..etc. I was in the process of fencing it in with camellia hedges and its about half way done (probably 300 more sprouts to go) I have a nice little orchid of camellia bushes to farm them from. There is a guard tower right there so you have protection. Plenty of stuff to kill for fight skill. I also planted about 6-7 of every tree and shrub a little ways down from where I am. There is a mine close by and a well for water. It really is a great little spot if you don't mind being away from everyone.

I also made a huge pen out the front, planted it with grass and there are LOADS of animals in there, mostly rams but some sheep, chickens, pigs, cows, bulls and horses. These animals have been rescued from the mountain or disbanded deeds.

Everything should be unlocked (I hope I did it right) and if it isn't leave a message here and I will see if I can fix it.
The location is half way up Mount Elysian.

Community Map location: 48x, 58y bottom right corner

In game map S 21
Was nice meeting the few of you I did meet :) Happy gaming!
~Kementari

• Like 3

try asking kathrinefold in game maybe? I know she helps newer player get started. Sorry to see you go but I hope you come back and play again. 🙂

Oh I am still playing Gerboa :) I love the game to much to just quit. I have just moved on to Cadence where it is a little more new player friendly :)

If and when I log back on to Indy I will look and see if kathrinefold is around. Thank you for the info and your kind wishes.

• Like 2