Sign in to follow this  
AgentQwarty

Grape seedlings

Grape seedlings were replaced by grapewood sprouts and, according to the wiki ( https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Historical:Grape_seedling ) the seedlings " can be used in the same ways as a sprout of the corresponding plant type."  

This is no longer true.  I sold 100 seedlings to someone who wanted to plant them, but no Plant option shows up.  Now I'm out the price of the sprouts/seedlings as well as the CoD cost to replace the non-functioning seedlings.  Could you please restore the functionality of  the Grape Seedings (or replace them in my storage)?  A refund of my mailing costs would be nice.

Yes I think the Wiki is not precise enough or rather words things the wrong way round - sprouts inherit the same abilities as seedlings as well as their own, they can be used to make trellis like a seedling and also be planted on a tile to make a bush.

The seedlings can still be used to make trellis, just like the sprouts, but as far as I know, seedlings have never had the ability to be planted on a tile to make a bush.

If you're out of sprouts and out of pocket I'll happily triple and replace your grape sprouts free of charge, you'll need to pick 300 of them up from Southport U18 Deliverance.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Muse said:

Yes I think the Wiki is not precise enough or rather words things the wrong way round - sprouts inherit the same abilities as seedlings as well as their own, they can be used to make trellis like a seedling and also be planted on a tile to make a bush.

The seedlings can still be used to make trellis, just like the sprouts, but as far as I know, seedlings have never had the ability to be planted on a tile to make a bush.

If you're out of sprouts and out of pocket I'll happily triple and replace your grape sprouts free of charge, you'll need to pick 300 of them up from Southport U18 Deliverance.

They arent used in trellis recipes either 

8 minutes ago, Gawain said:

They arent used in trellis recipes either 

[01:15:30] You start to work with the grape seedling on the shaft.

[01:15:37] You create an unfinished grape trellis in front of you on the ground.

They still work though! :) 

Thank you for the clarity, Muse!  My frustration has been dissipated by your grace.