Sign in to follow this  
Vikingbeard

Measuring Jug

I would like to suggest the possibility to let the player input what amount he or she would like the jug to take. So instead of it being fixed, we would be able to insert the right amount.

(Yeah I am making tea and I am tired of doing 2 x 200 grams of water to each portion of tea.)

• Like 8

choose the next amount above what you wish, e.g. 500g for a tea requiring between 320 and 480. then drop e.g. one ginger plant into the jug before filling with water. the amount of water will then be 480

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

+1  I can only hope that this is possible! I also find it v.frustrating not only in making tea but also herb dumplings, which have various volumes of stuff.

+1 making tea atm my self and all the click is painfull, also to often i need between 300 something and 400 something in the beverage/food, worst case make a option between 0.2 and 0.5 at least

Edited by Stinboi

4 herbs in the jug makes it get 0.47 water, easy grind, just one click more than normal panfiling

On 10/7/2020 at 1:24 PM, Zarame said:

4 herbs in the jug makes it get 0.47 water, easy grind, just one click more than normal panfiling

Just so i'm not misunderstanding, you still have to chop the herbs right, then you have to move the water into your measuring jug in your invent and then into the oven? The grind feels to me a bit more than one extra click.

On 10/7/2020 at 2:24 PM, Zarame said:

4 herbs in the jug, still 0.5 water

91 herbs gave 0.41 water so that works, thanks for the advice :).

Edited by Stinboi