Sign in to follow this  
Ogare

NFI and kings coffers

Fix the coffers on NFI!

My premium is about to run out and I've decided I won't renew it until you fix this Wurm. It's obviously not a priority to you (I'm not interested in the words of some lip service community manager, actions speak louder then words). The only way I know, to show you how important it is to me, is to stop paying you.

OK, Bye! was nice having you premium ✌️

as a side note, king coffers were removed from the game with the RMT trading ban update, just so you know..

5 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

OK, Bye! was nice having you premium ✌️

as a side note, king coffers were removed from the game with the RMT trading ban update, just so you know..

Thats a lie

10 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

Thats a lie

And how is that a lie? 

You do not sell stuff to the traders no more to cash in on silvers.  There is no "get price" option on items no more too. Is that a lie?

Traders used to be distributed coins from the kingdom coffers pool. They do not any more. So why do you think kingdom coffers even exist any more?

Edited by Skatyna

1 minute ago, Skatyna said:

And how is that a lie? 

You do not sell stuff to the traders no more to cash in on silvers.  There is no "get price" option on items no more too. Is that a lie?

Traders used to be distributed coins from the kingdom coffers pool. They do not any more. So why do you think kingdom coffers even exist any more?

I have sold in the South recently (well after the removal of RMT), both at a token and at a trader.  It is only in the North that it seems to be borked.

"Lie" is probably not accurate, unless someone official told you coffers had been removed.  However, it is not true that coffers were removed in connection with eliminating RMT.

10 minutes ago, Skatyna said:

And how is that a lie? 

Because..... lets see....... foraging.... killing and burying mobs..... selling to Token.... 

all comming out of the coffer

Edited by Caduryn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Caduryn said:

Because..... lets see....... foraging.... killing and burying mobs..... selling to Token.... 

all comming out of the coffer

Having gotten a rare 5 copper just yesterday on Indy, I can stare quite categorically that kings coffers have not been removed from the game, there is an issue on NFI as far as I’m aware, it’s nothing whatsoever to do with RMT.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skatyna said:

Absolutely not true. 

We are aware of it and will address it. Kings coffers are meant to work, and it's to do with a new server and massive influx of players. 

• Like 3

I'm glad it's being addressed but we're coming up on 2 months since launch, over a month since the last valrei international.

One would think an influx of new/returning players would mean the dev team would be more interactive with updating their player base with what's going on behind the scenes.

Here's what were working on, yes we are aware of these issues and we are working on fixing it rather than players sifting through current posts where you've stated issues being addressed for the last 3-4 weeks.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rudie said:

I'm glad it's being addressed but we're coming up on 2 months since launch, over a month since the last valrei international.

One would think an influx of new/returning players would mean the dev team would be more interactive with updating their player base with what's going on behind the scenes.

Here's what were working on, yes we are aware of these issues and we are working on fixing it rather than players sifting through current posts where you've stated issues being addressed for the last 3-4 weeks.

Absolutely, I'm hoping we have more to share very very soon. There's a lot of things we've been focusing on such as the lag, adjustments to the tutorial and dealing with bugs and exploits as you've seen, but hopefully we can do a big catch up post soon! 

• Like 5
  • Cat 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Absolutely, I'm hoping we have more to share very very soon. There's a lot of things we've been focusing on such as the lag, adjustments to the tutorial and dealing with bugs and exploits as you've seen, but hopefully we can do a big catch up post soon! 

There's ways to communicate with an obviously disgruntled playerbase and this just isn't it. The priest channeling revamp and addressing the mob spawns are things we've been told are being looked at, and outside of the obligatory "Yes we know", we haven't seen much. These were both considered high priority issues since the priest changes rubbed a lot of players the wrong way, and the mob spawns continue to be one of the reasons for hemorrhaging players on PvP servers. Despite multiple people asking, there's no roadmap, no ETA, and nothing to really go on outside of whoever drew the short straw on the mod team that day being stuck with delivering the "We're looking into it" when a thread gets heated.

Better communication would go a long way, especially considering that despite this exchange being the norm, there's a core playerbase willing to support the game. Transparency on progress is nothing but good here. Is one of the problems really bad and tied deep into ancient spaghetti code? Why not take a note from some of the other game studios and toss a post together about how the dev team realized mobs migrate north due to a variable tied to the direction the moons rotate in the skybox? The players see the issue is not only being worked, but it is vastly more complex than it looks, and you get an interesting devlog style post that branches from typical content while still being related to the game itself. Tons of people enjoy seeing how things run under the hood, especially if it's pitched in a way that someone unfamiliar with code can understand.

• Like 3

Well at lest for Diffiance and our Kingdom I can say we know that the Kingscoffer have start with a huge debt. We still have around -13 Gold in the coffer. So yeah until this will go positiv over time ther is no chance we get anything out of it. I am sure this was a counter masurment for the hight influx of deeds that was assumed. Mostly to keep a Prisinflation down. Now we wait until it fix itself, so yeah for the rest of the year don´t expact the Coffers to work is my guess.

2 hours ago, Radircs said:

Well at lest for Diffiance and our Kingdom I can say we know that the Kingscoffer have start with a huge debt. We still have around -13 Gold in the coffer. 

How can you see such?

I know the Economic Advisor of MR its one of the offices from the Kingdoms.

• Like 1