Sign in to follow this  
Hanel

You are not allowed to do that

I am on a tile. A pile of logs is on the same tile. A small crate is on the same tile. I want to move logs from the small crate to the pile of logs but I'm informed I'm not allowed to do that. Why? It all belongs to me. Everything is in the same tile. I can move logs from the small crate to my inventory and then to the pile of logs. Why on Wurm can I not simply move the logs from the small crate to the pile of logs? There is ample room in the pile for logs. It is very frustrating to hit a wall of inconsistency like this.

btw, you can move items from a small crate to a bsb without a hitch. And from a bsb to s small crate. From a pile to a bsb. From a pile to a small crate. but not from a crate or bsb to a pile. The pile has a cap of 100 items while the crates and bsb are much higher. I don't see the logic for what seems to be an arbitrary limitation that just produces more work for a player for no reason what so ever. 

Previously put in the wrong sub forum. Sorry about that. 

• Like 3

take, place, drag use DIFFERENT CODE RULESETS, it's a total MESS when it comes to doing any of the 3... changes and fixes have been been suggested and complained numerous times.. no fix to it all or partial so far

we've had a few changes to the messages -.- or new worse changes to the range to interact with items(which only make it more annoying to deal with)...

• Like 1

This is one of those bugs that can be pretty confusing/annoying, for sure. Gotta drag from crate to an inventory like yours or a cart, and then into the pile...

There's also the similar-but-different 'You're not allowed to do that' message when you try to take items from a crate in a vehicle when you are a little bit too far away. It doesn't say 'You are too far away to x', just 'You are not allowed to do that'

Edited by Arronicus
  • Like 1