Sign in to follow this  
Nekojin

Requesting new title: Highwayman

For those people who are dedicated to putting out roads and Highways, I present the title: Highwayman.

I'm not sure what would be a good requirement to get the title - perhaps 2500 total combined paved tiles, Catseyes, and Waystones placed?

Yes, I'm aware of the historical connotations of the title. ;)

• Like 1

How about "Navvy" as an alternative without the etymological link to criminality?

Although, Johnny, Willie, Waylon and Kris are worth honouring.

• Like 1

I like the title name, but don't feel like seeing half of my server paved or cateyed

2 hours ago, TheTrickster said:

How about "Navvy" as an alternative without the etymological link to criminality?

Although, Johnny, Willie, Waylon and Kris are worth honouring.

Ha, wonder how many others will get it.

+1 to suggestion though. maybe higher tile count be surprised how quick it is to put down 2500 when you start a large road project on a larger server.

8 hours ago, Platyna said:

There are already titles for paving and making highway markers - you get them by training Paving skill.

Let me be clear, here - I'm looking for the specific title, not just another Paving title. I'm completely flexible on exactly how and why it should be awarded.

Why Highwayman? Because it amuses me, and would seem to fit with some of the punny titles already in the game. I would have no problem with it replacing one of the existing Paving titles - Road Engineer at 70 seems a bit dry, in particular.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheTrickster said:

"Roadie"?  😁

Lonesome warrior searching for his soul.

Journal title reward perhaps for meeting criteria for making and paving some number of bricks.

Could be a journal entry when they redo that.

Edited by Antony