To allow for easier spread and ensure players of all time zones can attend one, the Melody rift will be delayed by 12 hours
warrior

LT weapons & benediction Vynora casts!

Recommended Posts

Grooming Brush, Oak, 61coc - 1s

Sickle, Iron, 67coc - 1s

Meditation rug, Cotton, 70coc - 2.5s

CoD to Elwoode please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elwood2 said:

Grooming Brush, Oak, 61coc - 1s

Sickle, Iron, 67coc - 1s

Meditation rug, Cotton, 70coc - 2.5s

CoD to Elwoode please

 

I sent the brush and sickle, that med rug must have sold. I'll cast you 1 tomorrow! 70coc or better.

1 hour ago, Thassadar said:

Lump, Iron, 84coc - 4s

CoD to Thassadhar please

[01:02:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya -

 

Can I please order Sickle, Iron, 62coc - 1s imped up to 70?

 

COD to Wisaku please.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Philippelp said:

Hiya -

 

Can I please order Sickle, Iron, 62coc - 1s imped up to 70?

 

COD to Wisaku please.

 

Thanks!

 

[20:21:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Elwood2 said:

got any WoA spindles? Quality isnt a concern to me
@warrior

 

Can make you one, something 70+?

Edited by warrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, COD to me

 

Pickaxe, Iron, 51coc - 50c

Butcher knife, Iron, 50coc - 50c

Chisel, Iron, 55coc - 50c

Metal brush, Iron, 50coc - 50c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warrior said:

 

Can make you one, something 70+?

please

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elwood2 said:

please

 

[02:02:54] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Warrior...

 

pls CoD to Horz

 

Chisel, Iron, 55coc - 50c

 

and

 

Metal brush, Iron, 50coc - 50c

 

and i would like to order a trowel, iron around 50coc

 

Thx a lot.

 

Edited by Horz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grooming Brush, Oak, 79coc - 2.5s

 

Can you COD this to CistaCista please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Horz said:

Hi Warrior...

 

pls CoD to Horz

 

Chisel, Iron, 55coc - 50c

 

and

 

Metal brush, Iron, 50coc - 50c

 

and i would like to order a trowel, iron around 50coc

 

Thx a lot.

 

 

7 hours ago, CistaCista said:

Grooming Brush, Oak, 79coc - 2.5s

 

Can you COD this to CistaCista please.

 

[18:00:15] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Thanks for the orders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horse shoe, Iron, 71woa - 2.5s

Horse shoe, Iron, 72woa - 2.5s

Horse shoe, Iron, 79woa - 2.5s

plus one more horseshoe  , can be creation ql as I can imp it myself, at 70 plus woa ty

 

also

the awl, needle and leather knife with 50 or so coc on them

50ql Saddle, 52woa - 1.5s

50ql Saddle, 54woa - 1.5s

skiller pickaxe 71woa

Please COD to Chocolat ty

Edited by Rhianna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhianna said:

Horse shoe, Iron, 71woa - 2.5s

Horse shoe, Iron, 72woa - 2.5s

Horse shoe, Iron, 79woa - 2.5s

plus one more horseshoe  , can be creation ql as I can imp it myself, at 70 plus woa ty

 

also

the awl, needle and leather knife with 50 or so coc on them

50ql Saddle, 52woa - 1.5s

50ql Saddle, 54woa - 1.5s

skiller pickaxe 71woa

Please COD to Chocolat ty

 

[20:55:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pimprage said:

Pickaxe, Iron, 80coc - 4s daddyrage

Will send when I'm next on thanks 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i was interested in ordering 2 additional 80+ WoA horse shoes if possible along with

 

Horse shoe, Iron, 82woa - 4s

Horse shoe, Iron, 87woa - 4s

 

all 4 imped to 71ql for the additional price

 

and i also wanted to grab the

 

50ql Saddle, 75woa - 3.5s

 

CoD to Fendewen please and thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two handed sword, silver, 71ql, 81nimb, 71LT, 76coc, 88ms - 17s

 

CoD to Mannfred please. 

 

Ty in advance. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Longsword, iron, 71ql, 80nimb, 62LT, 60coc, 61ms - 11s

 

Huge axe, silver, 71ql, 74nimb, 90LT, 84coc, 76ms - 22s

 

COD if possible to TaiKee :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now