Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Enchanted items

Wow...  There are a lot of personal attacks in this thread.

Still, the idea is just plain bad.  It would destroy the balance further.  -1 from me

1 hour ago, kochinac said:

Nobody is forcing you to write them either... You posted enough suggestions to draw conclusions how other think about your ideas. Don't get what you think you'll achieving by suggesting even further with your nonsence ideas...

If you want you can make your own suggestions, I don't forbid you to do that, so why are you trying to forbid me anything? If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not interested in the opinion of short-sighted players.

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

If you want you can make your own suggestions, I don't forbid you to do that, so why are you trying to forbid me anything? If you haven't noticed yet, I'm not interested in the opinion of short-sighted players.

And we aren't really interested in the opinion of people who started playing less than a year ago but already want to change the fundamental mechanics of the game, even though they have no idea about anything and probably spend more time here suggesting idiotic things than playing the game. 

Edited by atazs

9 minutes ago, atazs said:

And we aren't really interested in the opinion of people who started playing less than a year ago but already want to change the fundamental mechanics of the game, even though they have no idea about anything and probably spend more time here suggesting idiotic things than playing the game. 

When I started playing and how many posts I have should be hidden is my private matter 😉

1 hour ago, Darnok said:

When I started playing and how many posts I have should be hidden is my private matter 😉

But i pay Premium so i should be allowed to see them...

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Darnok said:

Now this is some next level trolling. Either that or you really are the most selfish person i've seen on this forum who disregards everyone else and thinks that everything he wants and says is the best and that anyone who disagrees are stupid, don't know what's good for the game (even if they have been around for 10+ years) etc...

You need to seek some help. 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, atazs said:

Now this is some next level trolling. Either that or you really are the most selfish person i've seen on this forum who disregards everyone else and thinks that everything he wants and says is the best and that anyone who disagrees are stupid, don't know what's good for the game (even if they have been around for 10+ years) etc...

You need to seek some help. 

If you are playing one game for 10 years it is sad and it is not me that needs help. Also it doesn't make your opinion more valuable than my, because you lost your objectivity 9 years ago.

Edited by Darnok

43 minutes ago, Darnok said:

If you are playing one game for 10 years it is sad

I wonder how long the devs you're wanting to implement these features have played wurm.

8 hours ago, Antony said:

I wonder how long the devs you're wanting to implement these features have played wurm.

It is different to have the same job for 10 years than play the same game for same time. How many times can you watch the same movie?

Summarizing, I understand that with the current imbalance (to put it mildly) this idea would make players in 95% to change to one religion, but if it were balanced this idea would allow catch up with other players for those who are not online many hours a day.

30 minutes ago, Darnok said:

It is different to have the same job for 10 years than play the same game for same time. How many times can you watch the same movie?

I do not further comment on your "proposal" displaying once more your lack not only of understanding but of will to understand the game. This is not one of your single player games to "play through" in a couple of weeks or a few months at most. It invites and encourages to stay with the game for long time. That is the difference to watching a movie or playing a single player game which does not change anymore.

I initially felt sympathy for your attempts to "improve" the game before you acquired even basic understanding of it. But in the meantime, where you should and could have reflected the responses of the audience you should have learned something from. Instead you are only picking up fights with those unimpressed by your proposals.

Even much better and better thought through ideas will be disregarded if the community rejects them. If you dislike the audience and their response you maybe better look for another audience. I fail to see that anyone here likes and wants your proposals. It is certainly your right to consider them good. But so far they just are lost cause and wasted time.

This is a terrible idea. No thank you.

Try suggesting something we truly do need that would ADD to the game, like the ability to relocate the deed token or dyeable rugs. Your suggestion detracts from the game.

Please keep discussions civil, without personal attacks.

We're done here.