Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

Mist lake...

Curious does anyone ever login around Mist Lake? I am on the Northern side, look lovely and i noticed Rhianna use to live there near the tunnel entrance and that place is all gone except for the walls and a forge. Though about setting up my place there near it and very much like to get rid of that huge patch of sand nearby as well, turn that into wooded area. Probably just deed right in the middle of it, got a great view look at the lake from the East.

This place is right across of Silent Hill and Mihr Valoel, Dorain did a great job setting up that place and nice chess board with statue pieces. Wanted to post this before i do anything and see if this will upset someone or not.

I have been all over Indy, really didnt find a spot to deed yet that interest me. Wanted to be near a lake or river on a hill with plenty of trees.

PS: I think i ran into Rhianna one time up near Bay Canal Hill last year, believe i refer to her for a favor.

Edited by Wildelf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skatyna said:

deed it, im ok with that. Hope you make a nice place :)

Gonna wait for few days, i should be able to collect enough coins to do it by then. Glad to meet you Skatyna, where are you located?

• Like 1

Welcome back to Independance, Wildelf.

I hope you succeed in creating a wonderful forested elven glade overlooking a beautiful lake there as you plan to!

• Like 1

Welcome to the hood, glad to see people settle on Indy - hope you find your place here. :)

• Like 1

She is happy in Northern part of Mist Lake, got a great view there and relaxing.

Edited, it was pretty harsh the way i said it, so i change it.

Edited by Wildelf

1 hour ago, Wildelf said:

Thank you guys, i was about to pack up and move out of Indy, my previous character is Woodelf and sadly someone deed right next to her and took alot of spaces and she cant even expand much from the starting area. So they trash the place and she torn down her bungalow and left the place for good. They just kill the view like a junk yard! :(

So i decided to switch to my original elf (Wildelf) roam all over the place on Indy for four days, found a few places but it was bad taste nearby and/or evil neighbors. Look like she will be happy in Northern Mist lake :)

I think we chatted in local for a bit over by the Inner Sea. I am glad you found the "perfect spot" and didn't need to leave the server.

Hello SirMuttley, yeah i poked around over there for a day and check to see if that place would be suitable, but i fear if i mess with those docks and roads going through there is gonna piss someone off. So decided to leave it lone and keep looking.

25 minutes ago, Wildelf said:

Hello SirMuttley, yeah i poked around over there for a day and check to see if that place would be suitable, but i fear if i mess with those docks and roads going through there is gonna piss someone off. So decided to leave it lone and keep looking.

I get it, there is a lot of stuff going on over here and sometimes it is better to not mess with it :)  I wandered awhile before I found my spot too.

Good luck! I hope things work out at the new home

Edited by Tek

7 hours ago, Tek said:

Good luck! I hope things work out at the new home

Thank Tek, looking forward to this place :)

Hey Wildelf welcome back :) and yes I disbanded because I don't really play the old servers anymore. Good Luck .

4 hours ago, Rhianna said:

Hey Wildelf welcome back :) and yes I disbanded because I don't really play the old servers anymore. Good Luck .

Hey there, how you doing? I knew it must been someone i bumped into over near Bay Canal and barely read the signature on that forge that has your name on it. Someone took that spot several times near the clay pits.

I'm good thanks, hope you are enjoying wurm the second time around - or is it the third or fourth lol,

4 hours ago, Rhianna said:

I'm good thanks, hope you are enjoying wurm the second time around - or is it the third or fourth lol,

Second times for this elf, i have made few other elves as well. But i like this one better and she was my very first one.

.... and she is also a budding Cartographer, helping us out with updates to her local area.

Much appreciated and Welcome Home.  Wurm's been Waiting!

Cheers!

Hughmongus

• Like 1

Hello there,
I'm one of the residents of Silent Hill. :) Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Some of us are away on a hunting trip, but it's still nice to make your acquintance

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

On 10/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Aeris said:

Hello there,
I'm one of the residents of Silent Hill. :) Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Some of us are away on a hunting trip, but it's still nice to make your acquintance

Hey there, nice to meet you too. Sadly i havent seen anyone around in this areas, except southern part of Mist Lake. Noticed there a ton of boats parked around Silent Hill, gotta be some party i missed.

• Like 1

Evil neighbours? Shame on them. Usually im happy when people settle in my local.more if they are same timezone with me. Someone to chat with on the Celebration ever empty server.