Sign in to follow this  
Wildelf

Looking for a suitable place for a elf

I been all over on Indy, most places are wrecked and some are nice that have been abandoned. Since i dont like getting on some nice places that has been abandoned incase that player(s) does come back. They put alot of work into it and i didnt earn it. I know some players do that, but that is not me.

Anyway i manage to find few idea spots on Indy, usually around lakes, etc. But unfort the neighbors werent nice or they are evil. So i will be avoiding that for sure. So looking for a place is got some high grounds around lake areas that has a good view through the lake or bay. I dont think this elf ever been in Xanadu. But though it would be a good idea to ask before taken a trip there to save me alot of time and troubles.

PS make sure i have plenty of wooded areas around that place if you reply to me for invite. Sadly i havent played for almost a year and though i will give this another try.

Edited by Wildelf

I am on Xanadu East of Lormere. There is TONS of woods between myself and the starting city. Highway runs nearby if interested but plenty of space to stay away from it if you desire. No lakes im afaid, but i allow free use of my coastal dock if you need access to water.. even though there is plenty of coastal land around me with access(will need a bit of TF'ing though). Im at Mountainside(on the community map), if you need any help/starting tools etc. Im on daily.

Dont give up your search. Xanadu is MASSIVE, there is the perfect spot for you somewhere.

Edited by xReesex

Cool i will look into that later on, its a big place though and will take time for me to travel there :)

Edited... gonna wait and see what happen this place i found, if things doesnt look good then i will move on to Xanadu!

Edited by Wildelf