Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Large Cart Gone Rogue

For some reasons the perms on my large cart were changed to "allow all". It was left near Sisters of Solitude with two horses hitched. 

Name has been changed to 'Msg Champain".

Contact me if you see.. or if you're the one who pilfered it, to get your stuff back.

Edited by ChampagneDragon

Cart recovered,, horses gone (as I expected)

thanks to those who reported position. To the person who "found free horses'. ... you suck.

• Cat 2

It (duffing) does seem to be a bit too common on Cadence.  

Even setting aside the theft issue, I don't understand the need.  I wandered on foot and when I decided I need a cart and horses and headed for where I figured I would find them.  I could have had a team of six with cows and bulls in tow, if I ignored the pigs and sheep.  Really, is it more fun to steal someone else's stuff than to go discover or make your own?  

Edited by TheTrickster

@trickster if you're coming out of an area like mine where spawns are very very very scarce (even after the "fix").... it would be seen as an opportune moment. Although I, personally, would not take out of something with animals hitched to it, there are others who would. If the animals somehow unhitched then even still I'd be scratching my head going okay that was an oops and leave it alone.

Again, a hard-scrabble area though, neutral animals are at a premium and would be taken, and the golden rule of "If it's not deeded its mine" does apply. It sucks but it happens. 

@PsychoDodoWhereabouts are you?  I could be wandering that way and could hang on to a few addition animals I find in my travels.  I am becoming a sort of Johnny Appleseed of livestock  😁.  I could also possibly direct you to where the wild things are, if the areas I know about are close to you.

I know a smallish village (possibly non-deeded, as it wasn't when I was first there) where I built a hitching post, filled the trough and hitched a horse I had dragged all over the quadrant.  About 2 days later I PMed my friend there to see if they had found the horse I left, and all they had seen was the empty hitching post.  It is a tightknit little group in a hardish-to-reach spot and the animal was hitched in a semi concealed spot.  I didn't want to lock it as I only had the name of one member of the group.

Edited by TheTrickster