Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Journal passive bonuses and titles must work both PVP and PVE

The reason for that we can see for example on Benediction journal which give flat +5 spell power bonus and title on completeon, which we can get only on one server (dont care about SB). Poin of vew here is based on question, why i can't complete this journal on both sides? If you dont want share sleep bonus from it between servers then you have to manage it and only it, but not disabling whole of bonuses. If you dont want share anyhing, why i cant complete this journal on both servers from scratch? This is very important thing, and this is really anoyng i can get this bonus only on one server.

are you talking about new pve and pvp servers? as it was defo working on all servers in the old cluster..

On 9/15/2020 at 3:32 AM, Skatyna said:

are you talking about new pve and pvp servers? as it was defo working on all servers in the old cluster..

New servers

permanent bonuses are tied to the account, +5 power extra skillgain/aff chance/rare chance/max sleep bonus all transfer between all the servers.

7 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

permanent bonuses are tied to the account, +5 power extra skillgain/aff chance/rare chance/max sleep bonus all transfer between all the servers.

Why are titles not transferred then?

Edited by Nelsy

Yes it is annjoying that titles from Journals do not transfer between PvE and PvP on the new servers and i do not know why 

+1