Drogos

WurmNode

4 hours ago, BattleWall said:

Timezone for upcoming rifts is set to what your Computers Timezone is in.

Great!  Thank you  :)

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, Ekcin said:

Stupid question: How do I get to the skill graph?

When signed in, enter your page. There is a "profile" section there. Follow that guide step by step and you get graphs :)

Hey Drogos. Can you make it possible to see history of all past rite casts, founded deeds, disbanded deed per server and per cluster, as it was on Niarja? Add expand button or something for each group.

• Like 1

Future updates are postponed indefenetely due to focus shift. Very few people seem interested in hiering for web dev related to games. I am currently using my time learning more game dev and making small indie games to attemt getting into the gaming business. WurmNode will still keep running, and I probably will get back to it later, if by then nothing better has come along :)

On 12/14/2022 at 3:42 AM, Drogos said:

Future updates are postponed indefenetely due to focus shift. Very few people seem interested in hiering for web dev related to games. I am currently using my time learning more game dev and making small indie games to attemt getting into the gaming business. WurmNode will still keep running, and I probably will get back to it later, if by then nothing better has come along :)

I can understand that, however, we just got Cartography and having put nearly 20 points in it in one day playing, I would love to see that skill added into the stats and tracker. I don't know what that entails and perhaps someone else with the skill could come along and work on it with/for you? I wish you luck on your endeavors, I am also working on some programming classes when I'm not working or wurming.

• Like 1

they replaced  'Ballistae' skill with 'Cartography' skill.

Edited by kazthegreat
  • Like 2

For sure, this can be done still :) But, in order to give out sSTP for it, there needs to be information about their values. I have no clue how that is done. Just let me know what to update, and I can for sure do this :)

Just a server upgrade, should have been fixed winthin about 1 minute. If theere is still a page with issues, please post url :)

Oh, I see now. Site should work just fine for returning uers, but new sessions are problematic, will look into this as soon as I can! Thanks for the feedback!

Seems uniques have stopped posting to the top of the list and are now being posted to the bottom, from what I can tell problem started between 17th October and 21st november which is causing a weird split in the list

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SweetSerenade said:

Seems uniques have stopped posting to the top of the list and are now being posted to the bottom, from what I can tell problem started between 17th October and 21st november which is causing a weird split in the list

You are correct! Bug squished :)

Anyone notice wurmnode is acting weird the last few hours? Says website is not secure and might be impersonating wurmnode.com

• Like 1

How do i add my deed to the Harmony map, i have registred the character in wurmnode, but every time i try to add my deed it says i need to login and verifie my char but how do i do that ? :)

• Like 1

I havent looked through all the posts here so dont know if this has been asked before.

Right now it seems like i need to add the whole profile to be able to see the progress of a skill.

Would it be possible to add only the skill dumps to get the history of skills and that nice graph? Without having to add the whole profile?

So kind of a middle thing between only uploading the latest skill dump and uploading everything?

I dont need to see how many times ive done arch or failed, i just want to see my progression in skills, which was very neat. Ended up deleting my profile cause it was too much info, but i miss having the ability to see my progress.

Thanks for making this neat tool for us all, not just for yourself!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

i just want to see my progression in skills

If you just like to track your own skills, you may also want to take a look at this (old, but still working) tool:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/69117-wurmskills-tool-showing-your-skills-over-time/

It is local, pretty simple, and cannot do any of the sophisticated things Niarja did - except plot your own skills over time. :)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

I havent looked through all the posts here so dont know if this has been asked before.

Right now it seems like i need to add the whole profile to be able to see the progress of a skill.

Would it be possible to add only the skill dumps to get the history of skills and that nice graph? Without having to add the whole profile?

So kind of a middle thing between only uploading the latest skill dump and uploading everything?

I dont need to see how many times ive done arch or failed, i just want to see my progression in skills, which was very neat. Ended up deleting my profile cause it was too much info, but i miss having the ability to see my progress.

you can separate skillgain files(_Skills.*.txt) in different folder and upload only them, you'll get skill graphs generated

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sicor said:

How do i add my deed to the Harmony map, i have registred the character in wurmnode, but every time i try to add my deed it says i need to login and verifie my char but how do i do that ? :)

Heya! Yeah, I never managed to update this after making the skill system. Before there was a different account system for map access, which I had to remove because it was too confusing when the statistics was introduced. The wish is still there for me to fix this one day, but as you all know, the development of the site has paused for a while now. Just hook me up on discord and I can manually boost you to be able to edit :)

10 hours ago, Nordlys said:

The graphs is generated based on log files. The character sheet is generated from latest dump file. A bit messy and silly really, but it was all I managed to get to before delevlopment was put on hold. Sure wish it was better and had option for all the different was for this (some people do not even have old log files, and are left with only dumps). So, the options are limited, for that I am sorry. Luckally @Yagahere posted a link for a program that can at lesat give you the option to see your graphs locally! :D

Edited by Drogos