Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

Champion head

A champion should drop a head whenever he is killed in a 1v1 fight. Champion head prepared and hung on the wall of the building provides a + 1% sleep bonus for everyone who sleeps in this room. The bonus is added up only for unique heads, i.e. two champion wolf heads will give + 1%, but wolf and bear heads will give + 2%.

Edited by Darnok
  • Like 1

+1 As it stands champs don't give drops that are any different than regular mobs. Would be nice to get something to show for going one on one with champs.

Don’t think it needs a mechanical bonus but taking trophies from champions sounds neat.

Add player heads too :)

I doubt the bonus would be added for obvious reason, but I like the idea of hanging trophies, I started doing a sort of idea by burying Champs outside on my deed in a graveyard of sorts.

Hanging trophies would be awesome. Could make it part of the butchering skill reward as well.

Having 1x champ of everything , INCLUDING UNIQUE SKULLS on walls would be great.

• Like 2

I'll always plus 1 anything that leans toward taxidermy of any kind in being added to the game.

I want to go trophy hunting and display my and my citizens' most impressive kills on the wall of a great hall.

The heads I agree with, would love to see trophies. But that's been mentioned quite a lot of times in here. The bonus, I do not see that becoming a thing or why it should be.

+1   What is the point of killing a champion mob, when nothing special is gained from it?  they drop the same stuff and take more damage and time to kill and they hit harder and you dont even get anymore skill from killing a champion Wolf than you do an adolescent wolf so ill stick with the easier to kill ones.