Sign in to follow this  
Ngin

Renaming Branded Animals

Hello, please allow us via permission to rename animals not sure if this was already suggested or not but it would be great to have this as a feature.

• Like 1

+1 I believe it has been mentioned in regards to branded animals and yes I agree this would be nice. 🐎

Would love to be able to rename branded animals to help with breeding.

32 minutes ago, Haelans said:

Would love to be able to rename branded animals to help with breeding.

You can currently add to the names of branded animals. Sure they still maintain their "birth" names, but you can add to that, helps a ton with breeding.

12 minutes ago, gnomegates said:

You can currently add to the names of branded animals. Sure they still maintain their "birth" names, but you can add to that, helps a ton with breeding.

Only if you are the mayor. Many villagers would like to be able to get perms from the mayors to name the animals. Not all mayors breed and tend them as in my case. I as a villager do so for the village but have no ability to name any of them which would indeed help me in the breeding process.

100% think anyone with manage perms to that branded animal should be allowed to add/change a name not just mayors.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Katrat said:

Only if you are the mayor. Many villagers would like to be able to get perms from the mayors to name the animals. Not all mayors breed and tend them as in my case. I as a villager do so for the village but have no ability to name any of them which would indeed help me in the breeding process.

In that case, I do agree that anyone with the proper permissions should be able to rename as well. I've only ever been a mayor so never noticed that it was only mayors that could rename.

+1 from me!

• Like 1