Sign in to follow this  
Grifo

Wooden Nameplate on whales

Please let us use wooden nameplates on whales. Per description it should be able to be used on it [13:57:51] A wooden nameplate to hang around the neck of animals. Activate the nameplate and right-click a cared-for creature in order to change its name. It is made from birchwood. [13:59:06] You now care specially for the aged champion blue whale, to ensure longevity.

Edit: or atleast change the description to not have people spend marks on something that doesn't do what it says it does. I don't mind because I just used it to name a horse Grifosyourdaddy but others might be mad about wasting marks on it if it only works on horses 

Edited by Grifo
  • Like 6

+1 though I fear the silly and cruel killing of cared for whales won't stop with that. But maybe it helps at least a bit. That said, I am not sure about the model of such a thing (not being a graphics genius I abstain from trying to depict what I can imagine), maybe send some suggestion.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:32 PM, Grifo said:

Edit: or atleast change the description to not have people spend marks on something that doesn't do what it says it does.

The Marks reward window specifies that the nameplate may only be used on domestic creatures. Whales are not domestic creatures.

27 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

The Marks reward window specifies that the nameplate may only be used on domestic creatures. Whales are not domestic creatures.

I didn't notice it say domestic creatures if it does that's the only place it's stated. The wiki says cared for CREATURE(whale is creature AFAIK) ingame description says cared for creature(same as above). Either way, I would like it to be able to be applied to whales please because I want to name my pet.