Sign in to follow this  
Caduryn

Holy Crop no Genesis Cast

we have had the same problem with the last 2 holy crops. none of the animals within the fo alter zone has had any negatives removed

• Like 1

Were the animals with the problem above-ground or below-ground? Were they hitched to anything? And are you sure they didn't have a negative trait that got removed, but that you couldn't see beforehand due to low Animal Husbandry skill?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Were the animals with the problem above-ground or below-ground? Were they hitched to anything? And are you sure they didn't have a negative trait that got removed, but that you couldn't see beforehand due to low Animal Husbandry skill?

Sep 12, 2020 6:09:54 PM  Mulberry casts Holy Crop. Fo graces the lands with abundant crop yield and happy animals. 

40 AH and using wurm assist to track all traits

Sep 29, 2020 8:50:33 AM  Zheals casts Holy Crop. Fo graces the lands with abundant crop yield and happy animals.

50 AH and using wurm assist to track all traits

All animals were above ground

Horses, Bison and Hell Horses.

All within Fo Domain, many within 3 tiles of altar

Some Bison Were hitched Others were not

Horses were NOT hitched

Some Hell Horses hitched, others were not

LIbila and Vynora altars in the area, with some overlap of domain, but not near the Fo altar

Had a total of 18 animals if I recall, only a couple of them had more then one negative trait, most only had one.

Thank you for the response, I hope the above info helps. Please do ask if you need anything else. :)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

Above ground, unhitched, grazing in a pen a few tiles from a 23ql stone altar. 

I have 31 AH so odds of breeding more than 3 traits is really small, if at all.  After Holy crop horse shows:  [16:11:41] It has a strong body. It has very strong leg muscles. It seems overly aggressive.

None of my other animals received Genesis either.

Edited by Merendi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ostentatio said:

I have animals above ground and in a cave. And Fo altars next to them. Animals are not hitched, just walk in the paddock / in the room in the cave
Traits have not gone anywhere. Because Several had one bad trait and it stayed so =( 42 AH

Edited by Kofein

13 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

All were above ground. None of them were hitched. They are in a free range pen that is 3x10 with a Fo altar located inside the pen. Animal husbandry is 44 so I can see all "bad traits" listed. All animals had 3 or less "total" stats, so no "hidden traits. The only horses in the pen were ones that had ONE bad trait each. All traits remained after casting. A few cows had bad traits, those are still there as well. I keep records of horses and traits.

Edited to add much like the other locations it failed for, we are also located in the south. 

Edited by Aerin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

Above ground, not hitched to anything, 2x2 pens. AH skill 50+

On 9/29/2020 at 10:50 PM, Ostentatio said:

All above ground, none hitched. Animal Husbandry 42.

This might be another silly question, but just trying to cover all bases here: Are the Fo altars above ground?

• Like 1

Even better: We've confirmed the problem and have located its source, and it will be fixed for the next server update.

Thanks for the details you've all provided! That sort of feedback really does help us track things down quicker sometimes.

• Like 6

I also found now that a bad trait (and the only trait) - unmotivated - on one of my horses was not removed with the previous Holy Crop cast and I live on the north-west coast of the big eastern island on Harmony (J-K23), north part of the map (I get green grapes). The horse was checked by KatsPurr with 41+ animal husbandry before the cast, noting that the horse only had the unmotivated trait and I was today able to check it again with 31 AH and found that it is still there. The pen is generously covered by the influence of Fo and the altar (wooden) is above ground.

Will a bad trait be removed on the animals that were unaffected by the last Holy Crop (if that can even be tracked down) or will we have to wait for the next Holy Crop (they are not that far between on Harmony, after all)?

Edited by Limewood

Today HC cast on Ind, my sheep with OA trait was not cured. 

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2021-01-02-22-17-54.png