Sign in to follow this  
viruskiller

food changes

please make it so it takes longer before food depletes and increase the amount of food needed to counter balance it, it's getting frustrating having to make a trip to the food barrel every time i go  afk for 10 min. i know this is done so ppl can stay stocked on affinity's easier, maybe have a "feast" feature where one can eat even when full to get the affinity?

food depletion hasn't been changed since before affinities were a thing (hell it already got reduced by 33% by ccfp coming out if you fill that up) so you may be a bit confused there chief

have you considered a 2kg meal in a lunch box, takes hours to go from 95% food to 25% which is when it starts reducing stamina regen, so i don't really see what the problem is

problem is for new players on new server where they only have crappy food with no CCFP. i remember when grinding my HFC first time like 8 years ago i would barely go trough 10 meals before they would start decaying, now i go trough 10-15 kg of meals in 2 days the difference between low ql and high ql is extreme, but even then the constant need to eat is annoying especially when you are new and have so many other things to get going.

and i don't think it take hours to go from 95% to 25% a 2 kg meal would probably just be enough to fill once.

Edited by viruskiller

beckons you to join Fo for that sweet decrease in hunger and water drain

Drain is fine imo.

Remembering the past with Rose colored glasses.

4 simple solutions:

Grind HFC

Join a Village with a chef

Make friends with a chef

Buy food

Edited by Kelody

3 hours ago, viruskiller said:

please make it so it takes longer before food depletes and increase the amount of food needed to counter balance it, it's getting frustrating having to make a trip to the food barrel every time i go  afk for 10 min. i know this is done so ppl can stay stocked on affinity's easier, maybe have a "feast" feature where one can eat even when full to get the affinity?

Going to Food Barrel every 10min.... WHAT???

I dont know what you do but i go eat 1 or 2 times a Day....

25 minutes ago, Caduryn said:

Going to Food Barrel every 10min.... WHAT???

I dont know what you do but i go eat 1 or 2 times a Day....

I widely agree albeit 1 or 2 times a day seems to be bit too few. Right now I saw my food bar dropping to 44% and CCFP to 57% from full within 1 hr RL, Often I would love the food bar going down bit faster when wanting space for some other affinity, but I think it is ok as it is now.

Btw., does food bar depletion just be a function of time, or does it depend on activities, e.g. mining, woodcutting, fighting using more than just idling?

well i guess is mostly the food /water running out when idle that gets me, i can't just be full on at times so i take small breaks and do other things, and whenever i get back i get on doing something and then i realize my food/water bar is below minimum for the game to be playable  and i have to run back and eat/drink, then go do a few more actions, get distracted , go afk again and when i get back... repeat. it should totaly be related to action timer and should not drain as fast while afk.

matter of fact i'm a sermon circle with my priest and twice a day i get to yellow bar eating pizza and full CCFP and that's just sitting around doing nothing..

7 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Btw., does food bar depletion just be a function of time, or does it depend on activities, e.g. mining, woodcutting, fighting using more than just idling?

It's definitely affected by the activities you're choosing to do. Try tracking it sometime - how fast your bars deplete while doing surface mining, compared to standing still and chatting, or riding a cart across the map.

6 hours ago, viruskiller said:

matter of fact i'm a sermon circle with my priest and twice a day i get to yellow bar eating pizza and full CCFP and that's just sitting around doing nothing..

It's perfectly acceptable for a priest doing nothing but praying to eat nothing for a week or more. It's not like you need to regen stamina and faith isn't affected by nutrition or affinities.

Not in sermons where the risk to catch a disease is high anyway. When not properly fed you will soon catch one. Ok there are not so many consequences from but though.