Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

In Depth Video Tutorial and Starting Guide

Hi guys! I have created an in depth video guide to the tutorial and getting started in Wurm Online. If you have any troubles understanding how to get through the tutorial or want some general starting information, join me as I walk through the tutorial and explain things as I go along :)

Edited by DemonaNightshade
  • Like 11

Also, don't mind my awkwardness! Lol. I am very new to recordings, videos, and streaming and have a bit of stage fright lol.

I like that your hover colour is purple. :3 And I like that you went over the highway system and journal.

• Like 1

Thanks! I wanted to make sure to go over those because I think they tend to get looked over or tend to be a bit confusing ^ ,^

• Like 1

Demona, this is amazing! This will really help the new players as they go through the tutorial! Thanks for putting this together. 

• Like 1

Well done, Demona! 

(I only wish our tutorial janitor had cleaned up all the litter before you shot the video. But I hear he is currently on vacation. 😁

I did not contribute to the cleanliness while dropping my copper ore into the item pile in the mine loooool