Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Holy Crop Saturday morning 9/12 at 9am Pacific Time

Hosting Holy Crop for the weekend!  Time not in stone yet as we are coordinating still, but it is up and ready to go.  Will be i18 location.  Three priests slotted in and room for a couple more.  We have batteries that can fill the last 2 slots if needed, but prefer to have visitors :)

Grind your SB Fo followers! 

Edited by Wurmhole

Sounds good.

From the other thread it sounds like LeafLike and ChampagneDragon/Chloris would like to take part in the cast.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pukaria said:

I would like to partake if there are still spots.

You would be out 3rd of 3 guests and Leaf and Chanpagne spoke up on an earlier thread. We haven't confirmed it there will be three slots open just yet, but a good possibility. Will keep you posted.  What is your faith level?

2 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

You would be out 3rd of 3 guests and Leaf and Chanpagne spoke up on an earlier thread. We haven't confirmed it there will be three slots open just yet, but a good possibility. Will keep you posted.  What is your faith level?

67.41 faith currently, should be 70 by this weekend.

thank you!  Need to have the numbers to make sure we are fully powered for the rite.

9am tomorrow.  Not a great deal of notice, but if you three can still come, we can for sure fit two of you in and possibly the third, If the three of you (Leaf, Champagne and Pukaria) all show and we end up not having the 3rd slot open, I'll send number 3 (Pukaria) home with a consolation prize for the trouble of coming all the way for it.

Location i18 on deed Arwick.  Right on the water in that bay.  Deed is very unfinished, so don't look for buildings.  There is a cart and a few unfinished boats on the shore.  See you then if you can make it!

You can send me a message on Sprockerella if you need help getting to the deed. I can pick up people at J18 on the highway between Heartland and Harmony Bay. Or I can help with guidance finding the deed.

[09:09:54] As the Holy Crop ritual is completed, followers of Fo may now receive a blessing!

I have a question about Holy Crop. I have been gone from WO for a while (playing on WU which is now very outdated). 

I noticed the wiki has a new addition,  among the benefits of Holy Crop was ; "" Instantly casts Genesis on all applicable creatures within the domain of Fo.""

Before today's cast. I moved a foal with a bad trait a few tiles from my Fo altar. There are no other altars in the area and I get a bonus on my fo priest there for being in Fo's Influence.

After holy Crop was cast I checked the foal again but nothing happened to the fol, it did not get any sort of "instant genesis" and still had malformed hinglegs.

What part of the Wiki entry am I not understanding?

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I can confirm this, Genesis was NOT cast.

I made a Bug report

Edited by Caduryn

Is it possible there were multiple bad traits and one one was removed?  Not many have AH high enough to see them all on Harmony.

There are even People with enough Ah and Wurm Assistant, no Trait removed

Aye, I can also confirm this, Bison, Hell Horses and Reg Horses did not change. I have 42 AH, and all of my animals with bad traits still have them. The ones with 1 bad trait, still have 1, the ones that had 2 bad traits, still have two. I use Wurm Assist to keep track of them all.

I thought I was not understanding how Holy Crop works, but it seems that others are having issues as well. :( Our poor animals need some love!

Edited by gnomegates
  • Like 1